• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

OTC Chart

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't really know why we post about Prohormones and Designers in this section but oh well. I think many of you guys will find this very helpful!

Nomenclature/Chemical naming info:

For reference:

etioallocholan = 5a-androst = 'a skeleton' or 'a isomer'

etiocholan = 5b-androst = 'b skeleton' or 'b isomer'

17beta-hydroxy = 17b-ol

estra = 19-norandrost

1-AD (1-androstenedione) 1-androstene-3b,17b-dione or androst-1-ene-3b,17b-dione

1-AD (1-androstenediol) 1-androstene-3b,17b-diol or androst-1-ene-3b,17b-diol

4-AD (4-androstenedione) 4-androstene-3b,17b-dione or androst-4-ene-3b,17b-dione

4-AD (4-androstenediol) 4-androstene-3b,17b-diol or androst-4-ene-3b,17b-diol

1,4AD (Boldione) 1,4-androstadiene-3b,17b-dione or androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-dione

M1,4AD (Dianadiol) 17a-methyl-1,4-androstadiene-3b,17b-diol or 17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

19-Tren X (Pro-Dienolone) 19-norandrosta-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione or estra-4,9-diene-3b,17b-dione

Max LMG 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-diene-17-one

Orastan-A (Furazabol THP) 5a-androstano[2,3-c]furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol ether

Orastan-E (Stanozol THP) [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17b-tetrahydropyranol

Halodrol-50 (Turinadiol) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3b,17b-diol

Promagnon-25 (Methyl-Clostediol) 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-ene-3b,17b-diol

Propadrol 12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene-17 6-17 dihydroxyetiocholove-3-ol proponate

11-OXO (Adrenosterone) 4-androstene-3,11,17-trione or 11-oxo-androstenedione

Methoxy-TRN 17b-methoxy-trienbolone

Methoxy-TST 17b-methoxy-trienosterone

19-Nor (19-norandrostenediol) 19-nor-4-androsten-3b,17b-diol or 19-norandrost-4-ene-3b,17b-diol

5AA (5-alpha-androstanediol) 5a-androstane-3b,17b-diol

M5AA (Mestanolone) 17a-methyl-5a-androstanediol

3-Alpha (3-alpha-androstanediol) 5a-androstane-3alpha,17b-diol

M1T (Methyl 1-Test aka 17aa-1-testosterone) 17a-methyl-1-androstene-3-one-17b-ol or 17a-methyl-5a-androst-1-ene-3-one-17b-ol

Superdrol (Methyldrostanolone) 2a,17a-dimethyl-5a-androst-3-one-17b-ol or 2a,17a-dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one-17b-ol

Pheraplex (Madol or DMT) 17a-methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol or 17a-methyl-5a-androst-2-ene-17b-ol

Ergomax LMG (Ergo Matrix) 17a-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane

Epithio (Havoc or Epistane) 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol or 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-etioallocholan-17b-ol

Methyl-D (Methyl Dienolone) 17a-methyl-19-Norandrosta-4,9(10)-diene-3-one-17b-ol or 17a-methyl-17b-hydroxy-estra-4,9(10)-diene-3-one

M4OHN (Methylhydroxynandrolone) 17a-methyl-4-hydroxy-19-norandrost-4-ene-3-one or 17a-methyl-4-hydroxy-estra-4-ene-3-one

4OHT (hydroxytestosterone) 4-hydroxy-androst-4-ene-3-one-17b-ol or 4,17-dihydroxy-androst-4-ene-3-one

MDHT (methyl-DHT/mestanolone) 17a-methyl-5a-androstane-3-one

Below is information such as estimated half life and A:A ratio's on certain compounds. I'll update more as I find further info as much of it is compiled from original manufacturer claims and as such this should be used for reference purposes only. If anyone sees anything they can add or change please let me know.

Anabolic to Androgenic ratio's based on original manufacture claims and Vida info. Note many other unseen factors come into play that aren't apparent in the ratio's such as progesterone activity, and how 'strongly' a compound binds to the androgen receptors. For example Masteron has a relatively low A:A ratio and a pretty low androgenic # of about 25 but it binds very strongly and/or with high affinity compared to other compounds. Q-Factor is the anabolic # divided by androgenic #. Some anabolics are listed with a 'range' for the most accurate possible estimate. Methyl Testosterone is the oral of which all other orals are compared, just as IM Test is to other injectibles:

It didn't copy and paste some of it but here is the link.

Credit- Ziquor of CEL.

21763d1213317905otchormonechart-1.jpg

active1kc0-1.jpg

Below is information such as estimated half life and A:A ratio's on certain compounds. I'll update more as I find further info as much of it is compiled from original manufacturer claims and as such this should be used for reference purposes only. If anyone sees anything they can add or change please let me know.

Anabolic to Androgenic ratio's based on original manufacture claims and Vida info. Note many other unseen factors come into play that aren't apparent in the ratio's such as progesterone activity, and how 'strongly' a compound binds to the androgen receptors. For example Masteron has a relatively low A:A ratio and a pretty low androgenic # of about 25 but it binds very strongly and/or with high affinity compared to other compounds. Q-Factor is the anabolic # divided by androgenic #. Some anabolics are listed with a 'range' for the most accurate possible estimate. Methyl Testosterone is the oral of which all other orals are compared, just as IM Test is to other injectibles:
aainfoxb8.jpg

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome Thread with great details of conversion rates
repped!
ive been looking for something like this for awhile

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great tables you got there. I still thought that some of the half lifes were shorter than that, and I didnt know that superdrol or Epi were active like this states.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i thought superdol was much stronger then epistane

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great tables you got there. I still thought that some of the half lifes were shorter than that, and I didnt know that superdrol or Epi were active like this states.

I know this info. opened my eyes a lot too.:turborun: I think most of the half lifes are correct, I haven't found any contradicting info.

i thought superdol was much stronger then epistane

Superdrol is definitely stronger than epistane. In terms of strength, size, sides, etc.

I think you are referring to the A:A levels? I don't really get their meaning that well either..

What's your next cycle D?

Thanks for the reps!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
interesting, thanks man!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i don't take any credit for this post below

PH Profile's.
Methoxy-TST
Nomenclature: 17b-methoxytrienosterone
Pill size: 2mg
Dosages: The label recommends 2-6mg daily, but many users report only noticing effects when dosed at 8-12mg.
Side effects: Low liver toxicity. Some users say this is a libido killer, yet others say the exact opposite. Other users report sides of thinning hair/hair loss.
Reputation: Seemingly underdosed, methoxy-TST could be considered an underrated designer, as many users have reported some substantial gains with higher dosages.

Epistane/Havoc/Hemaguno/Methyl E
Nomenclature: 2a-3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-17b-ol
Pill Size: 10mg or 12.5mg depending on what brand you use
Dosages: 20-50mg
Side Effects: Milder on liver and lipid levels than other methyls. Known to dehydrate users causing back pumps.
Reputation: There has had some spectroscopy and compound identification issues with these products, but from personal experience with it, is still a solid product. Many users have taken this compound as a solo run due to its extremely dry nature. It is also a popular compound for use with the 'pulse method' of taking orals. Users can expect to see significant gains in both strength and mass.

Pheraplex/Phera Vol
Nomenclature: 17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol
Pill Size: 10mg
Dosages: 10-40mg
Side Effects: liver toxicity, bad lipid profile, some users report aggrevation of gynecomastia with this compound.
Reputation: Solid product for bulking. Wet gains. It is a sometimes used to jumpstart an injectable cycle. This is the less androgenic isomer in the Ergomax LMG matrix.

Ergomax LMG
Nomenclature: 17-methyl-delta-2-etioallocholane isomers and 17a-methyl-5a-androst-3-ene-17b-ol
Pill Size: 10mg
Dosages: 10-40mg
Side effects: liver toxicity, bad lipid profiles, may aggrevate gynecomastia.
Reputation: Again pretty solid for bulking. Users can expect similar gains as with pheraplex.

Superdrol, SD Clones
Nomenclature: 2a, 17a-dimethyl-17?-hydroxy-5a-etiocholan -3-one
Pill size: 10mg
Dosages: 10-30mg
Side Effects: liver toxicity, bad lipid profiles, back pumps, hair loss, in rare cases users report agrivation of gynecomastia with this compound.
Reputation: Side effects vary from mild to extremely harsh, so use caution if planning your first run. Excellent dry gains. Great for bulking or cutting. Explosive strength gains. This is a methylated form of Drostanolone (Masteron)

Methoxy-TRN (Trenadrol)
Nomenclature: 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone
Pill size: 3mg (trenadrol is 30mg on bottle, however same deal)
Dosages: 1.5-6mg (trenadrol dosed 30mg - 90mg as high as 120mg)
Side effects: Affects libido (some positively some negatively). May cause thinning hair/ hair loss, elevated blood pressure, aggression. Also another progestin.
Reputation: This guy is a real hit or miss. Some users loved the stuff, while others did not notice anything from it. Noticed increases in strength as well as decreases in bodyfat.

Halodrol-50, and Clones
Nomenclature: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4-diene-3,17-diol
Pill Size: 50mg
Dosages: 25-75mg
Side effects: Heptatoxicity.
Reputation: Milder than superdrol or pheraplex. Modest gains in mass and strength. Most users take this as part of a cutting cycle. This is a prosteroid of Turinabol.

Prostanozol/ Orasan-E/Winztrol
Nomenclature: [3,2-c]pyrazole-5alpha-etioallocholane-17beta-tetrahydropyranol
Pill size: 25mg
Dosages: 50-150mg (Although it is not uncommon to go much higher than this)
Side effects: very few sides. Some users report thinning hair/hair loss. Aggressiveness in some users.
Reputation: Possibly the most mild of the designers, this compound is rarely run standalone. It is often stacked with a methyl compound for a lean bulk or cut. Very mild, yet easily maintained gains. This is a de-alkylated derivative of Stanozol (winstrol).

Finigenix Magnum/Trenaplex
Nomenclature: Estra-4, 9-diene-3, 17-dione
Dosages: 50-75mg
Side effects: aggrevation of gynecomastia. This is a progestin (it can convert to trenbolone). Expect tren-like sides.
Reputation: Though there hasn't been much logged on this bad boy, those who've used it have liked it. This is a prohormone to Tren.

Propadrol
Nomenclures: 12-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-diene / 6-17 dihydroxyetiocholove-3-ol proponate
Dosages: 1-2 caps daily
Side effects: low side effects
Reputation: User's who've taken it have reported great decreases in bodyfat, while increasing musclemass and strength. Non methyl status means that this product stacks well. NOTE: this is does not contain the same compound as Max LMG. They are close, but no cigar.

Max LMG / Revolt
Nomenclature: 13-ethyl-3methoxygona-2, 5(10)-dien-17-one
Pill size: 25mg
Dosages: 25-135mg daily
Side effects: Can easily aggrevate gynecomastia. May be a libido killer. This is another progestin.
Reputation: A bulking compound through and through. Users can expect great recovery, and wet gains.

M-1,4ADD
Nomenclature: 17a-methyl-1,4-Androstadiene-3,17diol
Dosages: 30-90mg daily
Side effects: heptatoxicity, slight possibility to aggrevate gyno
Reputation: Great for a bulk. Wet gains, and decent strength gains. This is a prohormone of Dianabol.

1,4 AD / 1,4ADD / Bold
Nomenclature: 1,4-Androstadiene-3,17-dione
Dosages: 300-800mg
Side effects: Mild, acne, oily skin, MASSIVELY INCREASED APPETITE.
Reputation: Very weak and not very cost-efficient at the moment. This compound is often stacked with a methyl to potentiate and accelerate gains. Cycles are usually run at a MINIMUM of 4 weeks as this one takes a few weeks to 'kick in'. Slow, steady, and easily maintainable gains. This is a prohormone of Boldenone.

Promagnon-25
Dosages: 25-75mg
Nomenclature: 4-chloro-17a-methyl-andro-4-ene-3,17b-diol
Side effects: heptatoxicity, back pumps
Reputation: Very similar to that of Halodrol-50, although people who've tried both seem to prefer Halodrol. For a while a lot of people were conviced that these two products were one in the same. Rest assured, they are not. This is a methyl derivative of clostebol.

Oxyguno
Nomenclature: 4-chloro-17 -methyl- etioallochol-4-ene- 17 -ol-3,11-dione
Pill Size: 7.5mg
Dosages: 7.5-22.5mg daily
Side effects: Heptatoxicity from 17a-methylation. Very low androgenic sides.
Reputation: Despite popular belief, this is not the most myotrophic designer out there: it has the highest Q factor. It is actually only about 77% as myotrophic as the active present in Havoc/Epistane/Hemaguno. Users taking Oxyguno can expect mass gains as well as excellent fatloss. Due to it's incredibly low androgenic ratio, strength gains are not as pronounced.

Furaguno/ Ortasan-A
Pill Size: 33mg
Nomenclature: 5a0androstano[2,3-c] furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol
Dosages: 33-99mg daily
Side Effects: very mild
Reputation: Supposedly lowers cholesterol, increases androgenic receptor activity, and does not induce any heptatoxicity. This product is too young on the market to have developed a reputation yet. Get some, log it, and let us know so I can update this compound's profile. This is a prosteroid to furazabol.

3-AD / 11-oxo
Innovator: Anabolic Xtreme / Ergopharm
Pill Size: 150mg
Dosages: 450mg
Nomenclature: andrenosterone, 11-oxo-androstenedione, or 4-androstene-3,11,17-trione (all mean the same thing)
Side effects: Mild
Reputation: This prohormone has a great affinity for blocking up cortisol receptors. User's report great changes in body composition, namely significant fatloss.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This thread reminds me of why I hated organic chemistry. Nomenclature!!!