• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Addicted to Arnold: Arnolds Ex-Girlfriend discusses her 6-yr odyssey with The Oak!

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
arnold_ex_girlfriend_interview-1.jpg

Link: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/arnold_ex_girlfriend_interview.htm

The Story is very long, the rest is located on the link Above :tiphat:

Addicted To Arnold:
Barbara Outland Baker Discusses Her Six-Year Odyssey With The Oak

When 19-year-old Barbara Outland was approached, and asked out, by a massive young Austrian at the San Diego delicatessen she was hostess at, she could not in her wildest dreams have known the impact this man with "the creepy muscles" would have on her.

"You are so sexy; I want to ask you out on a date," said a typically forward Arnold Schwarzenegger, a current Mr. Universe and a future king of bodybuilding, a man for whom the opposite sex provided the sexual nourishment he constantly sought. Barbara accepted. "I knew I would have a wild ride with him," she would later say.

July 1969 marked Arnold and Barbara's first meeting at the delicatessen. A straight-laced conservative, an intellectual known for her sophistication and old-world values, Barbara was an unlikely match for the huge Austrian, a man widely described at the time as a charming lady killer whose life revolved around the pursuit of building massive muscles.

Their six year relationship proved to be extremely tumultuous and emotionally, spiritually, intellectually and physically fulfilling for both.

Often seen, at the time, as a socially inept vulgarian with few social graces, a dialogue consisting of a few words of broken English oftentimes peppered with expletives, Arnold presented a persona diametrically opposed to that of Barbara. Yet, as their relationship progressed, both saw this union as positive and promising. In many ways they were good for each other.

With Barbara, Arnold had a full-time English teacher and politically and socially aware woman who could help him become successful in many ways, to become aware himself of the social nuances needed to endear himself to the comparatively sophisticated American cultural milieu he had found himself immersed in.

In Arnold, Barbara had the perfect opportunity to experience life to the fullest, to quell her rebellious side and, at the opposite end of the scale, to provide love and support for a man she grew to love.
arnold_ex_girlfriend_interview_asm-1.jpg

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Very Cool read! tHANKS dRIDZ!!

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice read !!! thanks dridderz :tiphat:

CombBoy

CombBoy

Cheers for the good read Dridderz :)

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
only D! to bring this kind of MeloDramas...

but thanks i guess...

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Their six year relationship proved to be extremely tumultuous and emotionally, spiritually, intellectually and physically fulfilling for both."

I'm sure it was!!!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"Their six year relationship proved to be extremely tumultuous and emotionally, spiritually, intellectually and physically fulfilling for both."

I'm sure it was!!!

Arnold did his bench press warmup set with her, LOL. :bullwhip:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff