• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Endocrinologists and hormones tests

NeverLetGo

NeverLetGo

Hello,

I have question concerning hormone tests.

My doc refered me to do hormones test (Prolaktine, TSA) and also to visit .

Today I started cycle with mono + no xplode + zma + bcaa.

My question is would mentioned above supplements have any influence on tests results?

Before any blood test should I take in the morning mono + bcaa or better would be not to take anything?

Thanks in advance,

NLG

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Yes. ZMA especially. But so will sleep, adequate rest, hydration, food, water...........

But what are you trying to measure?

NeverLetGo

NeverLetGo

I went to see a doc because I have constant pain in breast gland (hope you understand what I mean) for quite a long time. Also since I have put on weight I'm afraid I'm starting to get gynecomastie. The worst thing is that annoying pain.

That's why I was refered to do prolaktine and TSH tests.

With the test results I'm going to visit endocrynologist. Then he will decide should I do more tests (testosterone etc.) or maybe will know smth based on existing results.

That's why I'm considering mentioned before cycle. ehhh

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nah, I can't see those significantly altering hormone levels.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
I have severe gyno from puberty. Unless you are using gear, I highly doubt the supplements you are using will cause you to develope gyno.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have severe gyno from puberty. Unless you are using gear, I highly doubt the supplements you are using will cause you to develope gyno.

Most sever cases of gyno during puberty occur because of morbid obesity or smoking weed.

NeverLetGo

NeverLetGo

I know that the supplements I'm going to use will not cause gyno, I was just wondering would they have any influence on hormones tests results.

Most sever cases of gyno during puberty occur because of morbid obesity or smoking weed.

Definitely true especially in case of weed.

I will try to talk about it with a doc. Ultimately I have time and nothing to lose. Probably I will wait a month with my cycle to get credible test results.

Thanks for replies.

NLG

NeverLetGo

NeverLetGo

Obviously I will not use only mono and np xplode and especially zma.

I'm sure that other stuff like bcaa, apak, carbo, proteins won't have any influence.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Obviously I will not use only mono and np xplode and especially zma.

I'm sure that other stuff like bcaa, apak, carbo, proteins won't have any influence.

again, I see the chances of altering hormonal profile slim to nil.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff