• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Chuck Norris

pegasus

pegasus

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Tonight on the Glenn Beck show, Chuck Norris was basically saying that all the people in government only care about keeping their seats and they're not honest people. Finally he came round to saying that if he was the president he would ask the only honest congressman he knows: Ron Paul to point out the other honest ones and he we would use his karate moves to get rid of the other ones....

why on earth would you endorse Huckabee?!? :doh:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
here's the clip...

(fast forward to about 7:20)

This is the first I've heard of Chuck Norris supporting Ron Paul. During the presidential campaign, he was all over Huckabee's nuts.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This is the first I've heard of Chuck Norris supporting Ron Paul. During the presidential campaign, he was all over Huckabee's nuts.

He's talked about him a few times, though only after the primaries, unfortunately.