• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

My new channel on dailymotion

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Alot of people have been asking me what happened to my videos on youtube. Well after having some issues with youtube removing videos and blocking the sound on many, I removed the channel from youtube meanwhile.

I have a new channel on dailymotion.you can find a short new video of branch warren's training there as well...

http://www.dailymotion.com/IronLegion
(set at HQ for better watching)

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome short clip of the branch warren video bro, as i already mentioned before :keke:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Awesome he is a strong mofo!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good job Zok, can't wait to see you build a new collection.

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
zoknat, you make some bad ass vid's bro !!! cant wait to see more of youre work :thumbsup2:

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thank you all for the good words, I will try to fill the expectations of yours from this channel :tiphat:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good for you. i hope youtube shapes up or gets what's coming to them with all their "violation of WMG" bullshit. i've close to had it with that site as have many others. thanks for creating a new channel.

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thx man ,there are so many videos removed every day from the network due to these WMG copyrights... as you said it bro, the video sites will pay the price for it eventually...

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff