• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Pro Bodybuilding Weekly: Gustavo Badell

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
pbw_0301_lg.gif

Arnold Week Begins on PRO Bodybuilding Weekly
PBW welcomes Gustavo Badell for a candid, on-air discussion

Link: http://www.flexonline.com/news/675

The temperature may be steadily dropping in the Buckeye State, but the bodybuilding calendar is just heating up. The 2009 Arnold Classic -- which features customarily deep lineups in men's and women's bodybuilding, figure and fitness - is just days away and it's time for you to get in the loop. Pro Bodybuilding Weekly, the official radio show of the Arnold Classic, continues its pre-show coverage tomorrow (Monday, March 2) when it welcomes perennial competitor Gustavo Badell to the airwaves.

PBW officially kicks off its Arnold Week lineup with its 4th Annual "Arnold Classic Preview & Prediction Show," and features an interview with Gustavo Badell, a Top 10 finisher in each of the past five Olympias. While the jury is out on how Gustavo will fit into the field at Columbus, he promises to shake up the field and make a run at the title. Tune in for expert analysis from several bodybuilding insiders, including a few predictions from the Flex staff.

Pro Bodybuilding Weekly, presented by MuscleTech, is the official radio show of the 2009 Arnold Classic. PBW airs LIVE on Mondays at 8 pm ET at www.BodybuildingRadio.com. Or, you can listen in by clicking the Pro Bodybuilding Weekly player, complete with show archives, right here at www.flexonline.com.

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lets c what Gustavo has to say?

W

wnoah1981

probably "IM THE BEST CONDITION EVER BEEN IN BLA BLA BLA I I HAVE THE BEST SHAPE" LOL HAHAHA

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i dont even have to listen, hes always the same

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

he is gonna win

NOT!

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yep, he is always the same... u know: "I've worked extra hard and I'm gonna come in at 100%. I will be very hard to beat..." blaablaa.

It seems to me that he only had that one good year.