• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Charles Glass speaks on Kai situation!

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
http://forums.musculardevelopment.com/showthread.php?t=56651

Interesting to hear another side to the story...I agree with what Charles said about Kai and his responses to ?'s are like riddles. He never really answers the questions he's asked but rather goes off into a deep thought but never gives a real answer. Probably a hard dude to train.

Hope Kai pulls it off though....

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wow,his not working with Charles anymore.Thanks for posting Beau.

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What i get from listening to kai answer a question is a situation that allows you to relate to how he is feeling in the momnet followed by the short answer to the question. The "wondering off" or "riddles" that Kai is accused of going off track on make the short answer after the point that much more specific of an answer because he allows you to see what angle he is answering the question from by relating to the audience through story telling ect. I like it personally.

God Bless
Ben

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I agree. Hope he does well at the Arnold.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What i get from listening to kai answer a question is a situation that allows you to relate to how he is feeling in the momnet followed by the short answer to the question. The "wondering off" or "riddles" that Kai is accused of going off track on make the short answer after the point that much more specific of an answer because he allows you to see what angle he is answering the question from by relating to the audience through story telling ect. I like it personally.

God Bless
Ben

I agree...its just sometimes its hard to get an answer out of his explanations. Every little question he has a long drawn out response to that sometimes does and sometimes doesn't answer the question being asked. Nothing wrong with that but I can see how it could have been frustrating to get through to him, as Charles states.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I agree. Hope he does well at the Arnold.

Same, I think he will, he sounds very confident! even though he has gone through a lot mentally the last few weeks

Shadow

Shadow

Charles Glass is a class act - great attitude!!

COACH

COACH

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh wow I see ..Glass is a true gentleman!! ..

D

Delusion

Ye, really great responses from Glass, he's a legendary trainer. About Kai, I really hope that he's on the right track, though all theese recent events around him might have stressed him up. I still hope to see him in shape and finishing top 3 :p.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

God Bless
Ben

:doh::doh::doh:

E

emil

pakiman: you strike me as being extremely intelligent...