• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

help!

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

hi,

i have done 3 cycles(2 were test E 500mg for 12 weeks and one was test E/ winny 750 mg/ (50 mg ED) for 12 weeks).

been 2 months since i did my last cycle, now im thinking of using Prohormones such as m 1 t is that right? will i be making gains using prohormones?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
M1T is a steroid. Its methylated test. so yes, you would get gains from methylated steroids but watch your liver values. M1T is very strong.

shredded08

shredded08

stick with the good stuff and forget the prohormone shit

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Remember this being such a strong AAS you should do on cycle therapy as well such as, Armidex or Aromasin for the side effects such as Gyno and water bloat.

And as for your liver health take the basic Milk Thistle, Liver Herbal meds, and also had an interesting read on liver heath associated with "Epiver" for liver heath and boost of the immune system as well during an OCT of AAS.

But now that is out of the way.
My Opinion: this being your 4th Cycle I'd stay away from the Prohormone shit and stick to the basics of Deca, D-Bol, Test... stuff you are familiar with. In the end you may even save money. Just my 2 cents.

Hope this helped.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Might I ask what brand of M1T you are planning on doing? Reason is because there has been a few companies selling fakes and scamming people. I would stick with the real stuff anyways.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am sure most of you guys haven't used M1T or at least the real stuff. I have. Its legit and your strength increase is massive. I would use it as a front loader to a cycle. I would probably not just use it buy itself again unless thats all I could get my hands on. Its by no means "prohormone shit". Its a steroid, no conversion necessary.

For liver support, I would take Tyler's Liver support. By far one of the best out there.

shredded08

shredded08

well does it compare to something like anadrol? and as far as using an oral on cycle...never really seen the point in using it to frontload unless ur just impatient, use it whenever the test kicks in watch as you fucking growwwwwwww

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
anadrol and M1T are two completely different steroids. Anadrol will make you bloat up and add a lot of water and expand your muscles. M1T is more a dry muscle builder. Your not going to bloat but you will have nice hard dense gains. You could use it but if you haven't purchased it yet, I wouldn't. Its pretty damn liver toxic so I wouldn't use it before a decent cycle.

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

m1t is the real stuff,,,i dunno which brand yet, it suppose to be in stoke today.
i tried this m1t before, this shit is awesome my strength went up with in 3 days at 5 mg does for 2 months, i did feel the pump all day, i gained muscles too. my friends were asking me what im using and i used to tell them the same old BS creatine and whey protein.
m1t bloated me way to much i had chubby face after sometimes and had lower back pain.