• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Its Jean Claude Van Damme

P

Pain

VIP
kaseud-1.jpg

On that note, has anyone seen JCVD? Van Damme's best acting performance. Who would of thought Jean would be in a movie in which he doesn't kick alot of ass? Whats next, Arnold giving birth to a baby? :turborun:

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Who would of thought Jean would be in a movie in which he doesn't kick alot of ass?
Exactly. I'm just waiting for Steven Seagal to do that too.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I will publically hang myself if Steven Segal actually does a great acting job in a movie.

I've seen JCVD do a couple of bit parts on TV where he did quite a good job. Not terrific, just good for him. So hearing about the JCVD movie being a great job is surprising but not out the realms of possibility. Whereas Segal would have to go to a cross-road, bury some cats bones and bushu dust in the dead centre, and do a deal with the devil himself to become a great actor.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On that note, has anyone seen JCVD? Van Damme's best acting performance. Who would of thought Jean would be in a movie in which he doesn't kick alot of ass? Whats next, Arnold giving birth to a baby? :turborun:

He has done that already!

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Saw JCVD... I liked it. Sorta of a "Hello World, This is me... Sorry for being an idiot"

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff