• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

RUMOR - Kai Greene Drops Out of the Arnold Classic 2009

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
RUMOR - Kai Greene Drops out of the Arnold Classic 2009
Greene drops out of Arnold Classic at 11th hour

FLEXONLINE.COM
According to an anonymous IFBB official, Kai Greene has dropped out of the 2009 Arnold Classic. For weeks rumors were circulating that Greene was well behind in his prep for the contest, and eyewitness accounts had him weighing in the high 270s less than two weeks out from the show, roughly 20 pounds heavier than his usual competition weight. Greene, who placed third at the 2008 Arnold Classic, was being mentioned by some as a potential top-three - or higher - finisher in early January.

The decision is another in a long line of recent setbacks for Greene. Last year, he won the New York Pro but, according to all accounts, was not in good health in doing so. In late summer, a hernia operation sidelined him for the 2008 Olympia.

***update
According to a source member from flexonline!!!***
THIS IS NOT TRUE...I just called Steve Blechman who talked to Kai a few minutes ago and said that Kai has not dropped out!!!

I also just called kai and he said is ready to rock and roll....Kai will compete tomorrow!

Whatever the hell is going on they better fix this bullsh*t stuff and shouldn't Post this type of thing if its not true

SHAME on Flexonline.com :gtfoslap:

Arnold 2009: Interview with Kai and Oscar
Rumor has i that Kai Greene dropped out of the Arnold Classic competition. The rumor spread like wildfire and was believed so much, it made other online magazine articles.

The truth is: it's just a a rumor and Kai will be sting foot on stage as best as he could be for that point in time.

Oscar jumps in as both Kai and Victor talk about what's been going on for the past few weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow! Too bad.

Update:WOW Again..
Glad to hear it's Bullshit, but
Is this a marketing campaign?

F

fitmod066

this sucks sooo bad. I was really looking forward to seeing him compete. this actually pisses me off. I think even if he is behind he should be a man about it and compete. I mean i know people with three jobs, kids, and losing their homes. bodybuilding is his only job!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
So we should sometimes believe the rumors!

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Told you rage...
And that sucks...

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Please check first post for an Update, which could lead this all to be a FALSE RUMOR

Natureboypkr

Natureboypkr

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Damn!!!!! I started to really like the guy from watching his videos on Muscular Development.

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

ITS FALSE

wallyprice

wallyprice

It's hard to believe that kai, someone who is known for his great conditioning, is catching so much heat for being out of shape.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hes getting alot of attention thats for sure....hope he nails it and shocks everyone.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai will have amazing conditioning and Size thats for sure

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I dont know about..last year the new size made him lost little condition and if his coming bigger this time also..?Well i hope nothing but the best for him.

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^

Yeah man, I really hope that too. He was bigger last year but his conditioning was way off compared what it was a year before that.

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Please check first post for an Update, which could lead this all to be a FALSE RUMOR

Updated with what Blenchman said, pfff, i'd rather believe flexonline than him..

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Updated with what Blenchman said, pfff, i'd rather believe flexonline than him..

Soon find out tomorrow wont me Mr Victor Fan :bitenails: