• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Greene at Arnold Classic: 2008 vs 2009

Is Kai better in 09 compared with 08 ASC?

• Total voters
tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
Are those 20lbs claimed for the 09 ASC, visible?

_47I1834-1.jpg

_H4X2412_ZXAFWSVPWS-1.jpg

_47I1808-1.jpg

_H4X2430_NYYFRBRFSJ-1.jpg

_47I1811-1.jpg

_H4X2463_ANYGOMGNBL-1.jpg

_47I1818-1.jpg

_H4X2447_RBGQHYRZDJ-1.jpg

_47I1825-1.jpg

_H4X2452_RBZUMDVDQZ-1.jpg

_47I1829-1.jpg

_H4X2458_FNWVCUIUFC-1.jpg

_47I1840-1.jpg

_H4X2468_WZBEFLFDEZ-1.jpg

_47I1841-1.jpg

_H4X2477_TFWFCRRCSR-1.jpg

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Overall he has made major improvements everywhere!!

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
He did made great improvements, but he still need to fill in some details in his rear lat spread
Condition? unbelievable condition for 09, i was speechless when i saw him (not so sure about those 20 lbs though), and the funny thing is that he didn't want to step on stage!? LMAO, it would have been such a shame!

but at least Victor would have won it :spy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It seems to me his legs and triceps gained a good deal of mass. Yes, there are many improvements.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
sure he is improved!

look at the back and arms!! :bitenails:

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He did made great improvements, but he still need to fill in some details in his rear lat spread
Condition? unbelievable condition for 09, i was speechless when i saw him (not so sure about those 20 lbs though), and the funny thing is that he didn't want to step on stage!? LMAO, it would have been such a shame!

When did kai say he didnt want to step on stage? All that talk was rumors he said it himself. he never once did no think about doing the show and was baffeled when they asked him abut it.

Your the one that did not want to see him on stage.

:49:

All you have been doing since last night is saying u wish victor would have won. Dont make up rumors about what thins kai said to try and make his victory seem less significant because he was some how unsure if he should compete. Cmon we all heard him talk Kai is one of if not the most intellegant and mentally strong pros their is in the sport.

Dont hate

:thumbsup2:

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
When did kai say he didnt want to step on stage? All that talk was rumors he said it himself. he never once did no think about doing the show and was baffeled when they asked him abut it.

Your the one that did not want to see him on stage.

:49:

All you have been doing since last night is saying u wish victor would have won. Dont make up rumors about what thins kai said to try and make his victory seem less significant because he was some how unsure if he should compete. Cmon we all heard him talk Kai is one of if not the most intellegant and mentally strong pros their is in the sport.

Dont hate

:thumbsup2:

No hate man. About what i've been saying for Vic, i was joking, ive said it before in other threads: Kai won it fair and was the best man on stage.

And for Kai dropping out from the show, i meant, like a rumour, not that he said it, i guess i didn't picked the right words lol.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
amazing how much this guy can improve, im telling you guys kai is gonna be the mr.o of 2009