• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Trey Brewer @ 2009 Arnold Classic Expo 310lb

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
treyarnold09-1.jpg

treyarnold092-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
THE COLONEL

THE COLONEL

he might be 310lbs but does he need to carry all that unwanted fat?? There is alot of top bbrs that can still make improvements without putting rubbish on aswell.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Why didn't he learn from what he did last time :doh:

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
cesarian or regular?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
disaster!

look at Brandon and learn something!

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
On a positive note... his triceps look fucking huge.

Zendorian

Zendorian

Well yeah i think trey looks good there really big with freaky triceps, all of u who bash on him , rlly what is wrong with gaining some fat/waterweight on the offseason?

To be honest trey is in no where close as bad as every1 says, he has just sadly enough become som trademark for to be bashed on. Cant u next time u say something about him look with an open mind and not just knowing in forehand he will look like shiit ? Or is it time to start to call lee priest a bad boudybuildier to cause of his offseasons? rediculous. sorry for bashing on u haters but this is rlly what i think is going on.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Well yeah i think trey looks good there really big with freaky triceps, all of u who bash on him , rlly what is wrong with gaining some fat/waterweight on the offseason?

To be honest trey is in no where close as bad as every1 says, he has just sadly enough become som trademark for to be bashed on. Cant u next time u say something about him look with an open mind and not just knowing in forehand he will look like shiit ? Or is it time to start to call lee priest a bad boudybuildier to cause of his offseasons? rediculous. sorry for bashing on u haters but this is rlly what i think is going on.

but Lee brings it to stage, he doesn't!

has this thing worked for him? NO

has it worked for lee priest? yes.

the guy looks healthy to you?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP

Lee Priest at least gains muscle when he bulks like that. Poor comparison.

ruel

ruel

he's a freak and not everyone can do it!

B

bradleyc

FAT SALAD DODGER WHAT A MESS BSN SHOULD BE PISSED

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why oh why?

He did get very heavy last offseason and he ended up looking like shit. So why do it again? 310 lbs is way too much for him, and you can tell only by looking at him. BSN should kick him out lol.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'll skip the obvious criticisms and say his tricep looks fucking enormous.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its all good babe babe

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Huge triceps, overweight all the way.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
One thing, he looks much better at 310 this year compared to last year, h had no definition in his arms like this year..which means its less fat at 310...which means improvement right?

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
One thing, he looks much better at 310 this year compared to last year, h had no definition in his arms like this year..which means its less fat at 310...which means improvement right?

I honestly hope so man. If he is bulking properly this time and actually making improvements then I cannot wait to see him on stage again!