• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Best overall cleanse

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey Guys, my girl and I would like to do a cleanse of our bodies to get rid of whatever nasty stuff has been stored in our bodies. I have never really looked into it or even researched it. What are your thoughts on a body cleansing product? I know there are different types and really don't know where to start. I specially eat a ton of red meat and would like to clean out my intestinal track so everything functions perfect as it should. This is going to be the start of our diets too. So any info would be awesome! Thanks guys!

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Utter scam, nothing more.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Utter scam, nothing more.

serious? Nothing good can be accomplished at all with any means of this? We're pretty much open to anything.

Thanks for the heads up. :thumbsup2:

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the read. Makes total sense. Guess I just have to have her eat better overall and that will be her "cleanse". Thanks IS.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the read. Makes total sense. Guess I just have to have her eat better overall and that will be her "cleanse". Thanks IS.

Absolutely.... if you just look at the primary ingredient in these cleansing kits, it's often the exact same as what is in Metamucil. A lot of people have gotten rich off of scams like this.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Someone recommened a cleanse to me once and I explained that it was BS and explained why. He then said that "If you don't believe it will work of course it won't".

So if you believe really hard you may actually believe you haven't wasted your money. :bowroflarms:

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Big04 look in the anabolic section, I posted a cleanse format in there that Derek Anthony had on Muscular Development. Its made more for guys who are using. I tried it a few weeks or so before my first cycle only for a week. Couldn't las much longer doing that. I did feel that taking the break from caffeine and all helped the effectiveness of pre-workout drinks , but thats kinda obvious.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just take more fiber in your diet lol.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats basically what the cleanse I posted does, it makes you eat more fiberous foods for about a week along with taking fiber, just to help clean you up and avoiding supplements to get sensitivity back into the receptors

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thats basically what the cleanse I posted does, it makes you eat more fiberous foods for about a week along with taking fiber, just to help clean you up and avoiding supplements to get sensitivity back into the receptors

... is there a source verifying this claim??

Iceman1981

Iceman1981

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I do a cleanse. I normally drink more water and green drinks that I juice myself (lettuce, spinach, carrots, parsley, cucumber, ginger, etc). I slao eat more vegetables and cut back on the meat. I also add fiber in my diet such flax seeds and Chia seeds. These seeds have lots of omega and fiber in them. You will feel a detox feeling at first, but it will fade away when you're cleaned out.

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I juice for days. Does the trick.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I do a cleanse. I normally drink more water and green drinks that I juice myself (lettuce, spinach, carrots, parsley, cucumber, ginger, etc). I slao eat more vegetables and cut back on the meat. I also add fiber in my diet such flax seeds and Chia seeds. These seeds have lots of omega and fiber in them. You will feel a detox feeling at first, but it will fade away when you're cleaned out.

When I detox I believe all sorts of mystical mumbo jumbo. I sit around couting fibre in my faeces and rave about how vegetarian diets and vegan diets will save the planet.

Most of these "detox" diets look pretty similar to what should be a normal diet. Plenty of fruit and veges, normal amount of meat and protein (normal as in 30%, go ahead and calculate what they are recommending you'll be surprised), no refined foods, no pre-packaged stuff........ This is what we should be eating 90% of the time anyway. The supplements they sell are just a load of crap for you to spend money on. Most are just a vitamin tablet with some caffeine (ironic when they want you to cut stimulants).

Pickle

Pickle

Team Winklaar
VIP
^ i heard about someone who went on a detox once. They died. I dont even remember their name. What a legacy. Ill call them Ash Gullable

Amped

Amped

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Detoxes Rock........I detoxed once......only once

BULLSHIT!!!!

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
... is there a source verifying this claim??

The post I was referring to was not an actual "supplement". It was more a basis as the person above stated and then tim commented on, staying away from packaged foods, and using more fiber, veges and fruits in the diet.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The post I was referring to was not an actual "supplement". It was more a basis as the person above stated and then tim commented on, staying away from packaged foods, and using more fiber, veges and fruits in the diet.

I know, but I was asking for a source to the increased receptor sensitivity after a cleanse...

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I know, but I was asking for a source to the increased receptor sensitivity after a cleanse...

I'll be honest I don't know of any studies done on it, but I'm that has to be some at there atleast on something like caffeine. If nothing else simply coming off of caffeine will help the productivity of supplements containing caff. when going back to them. What I was really referring to about the receptor sensitivity is the use of anabolics. Androgen receptors get shut down from guys constantly being on and not coming off or allowing their bodies to "detox". By coming off and taking time away from the "supps" increased receptor sensitivity is obtained. I've seen Big04 post in the Chemical section before and I thought he'd be interested in seeing something like that from Derek Anthony.... none the less he is a douche, but that provides information that you dont often see from the big timers that use hardcore.