• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

PRO WORLD CUP POSTPONED UNTIL 2010

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
PRO WORLD CUP POSTPONED UNTIL 2010
Joe Weider's Pro World Cup Postponed Until 2010

March 11, 2010

FLEXONLINE

On Wednesday, American Media, Inc. (AMI) and the IFBB Professional League announced the debut of Joe Weider's Pro World Cup in Berlin, Germany will be postponed until 2010.

"Since taking over Weider Publications and Joe Weider's Olympia Weekend in 2004, AMI has been dedicated to expanding bodybuilding not only in the United States, but across the world," AMI Chairman, President and CEO David Pecker said. "Our intention in launching Joe Weider's Pro World Cup is to continue those efforts by hosting an event on par with the biggest and best in the United States.

"Unfortunately, due to the current economic conditions in both America and Europe, it became increasingly apparent that matching the high standards we set every year with Olympia Weekend would be an extremely difficult task. As such, we will be postponing the inaugural Pro World Cup until 2010 in order to ensure that we will be giving the European fans the best possible bodybuilding experience."

In 2010, Joe Weider's Pro World Cup will be held at Messe Berlin in Berlin Germany on October 6-10, two weeks after Olympia Weekend. As originally planned, the weekend will include the European Pro Championships, a Powerlifting Supershow, a European FLEX Bikini Model Search and a Superstar Seminar.

by Flex online.

That's shit cause I was going to book the flight this week! I really wanted to go. :deadhorse:

guess that ronnie's return will be postponed too..

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Such disappointing news, but then again it gives Coleman more time to do what it needed for him to make his return

mrq4400

mrq4400

this blows! :omgwtf: would have been a rare chance to see all the pros for me.. aahh bummer...

btw. by that time, ronnie would be even older than he is right now, so.. i wouldnt put my hopes on him :bitelip:

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Oh sweet, I might actually get to go now!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I bet Ronnie wouldn't be back... :S

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
that's very unfortunate. i was shocked when i saw the thread title and hoped it wasn't true. not terribly suprising though considering the state of things here and abroad.

i have mixed feelings for coleman and his competing again. if he can get even close to what he was and maybe "dennis james" his waist in the process, then i think he can do it.