• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Sustanon and Proviron

C

criss6

Thinking for my first cycle to use sustanon and proviron only any thoughts?

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
bad idea..... The best first cycles consist of one compound so that you know how your body responds if sides occur and that one compound is typically test cyp, enth, or prop.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really couldn't care less about if you take two compounds or not. However, sustanon is the dumbest choice out there. You blood levels are going to be up and down and your going to hate life. You could pin every day if it was a must. I have a feeling that your source is pushing this off on you, saying its great because he can't sell it.

youngmusclejock

youngmusclejock

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really couldn't care less about if you take two compounds or not. However, sustanon is the dumbest choice out there. You blood levels are going to be up and down and your going to hate life. You could pin every day if it was a must. I have a feeling that your source is pushing this off on you, saying its great because he can't sell it.

X2 as to why this compound is still used supprises me. You still have inject everyday for even blood levels. So why not go with a short ester. There is also the option of enthate and inject EOD or every 3 days.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
X2 as to why this compound is still used supprises me. You still have inject everyday for even blood levels. So why not go with a short ester. There is also the option of enthate and inject EOD or every 3 days.

or ED for Test E. like I do. But then again its with Tren Ace so why not.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

great point, I'm really not even sure why they ever came up with such a mixture. And most people are going to want to avoid injecting everyday on their first cycle.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thinking for my first cycle to use sustanon and proviron only any thoughts?

So that we can help you more give us some more background to yourself. Whats your age, How long have you been training hard. Whats your height, weight, best lifts, and diet like.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Also, the main thing when selecting the right gear to use is 1) what are your goals 2) what side effects do you see being a problem (already have) like gyno, acne, aggression, Etc?

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

try test c at 250mgs at E3D.....so far i love it!!!! up 19lbs so far

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
C

criss6

I just moved to Thailand, I'm on another BB board mainly for xpat living in Asia nobody is pushing anything on me, most guys there are using GenesisMeds, I don't know the product but it sounds good, any way I just thought Sus was a good choice to start with.

Oddly enough the other board is telling me the same thing, i'm just nervous starting my first cycle and wanted to get many point of views, playing safe and all that........

Would you recommend testoviron instead?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Criss6, you don't want to blend any tests together. You might ask why? Well the main reason is you want stable blood levels. What the hell is that you might ask? well when you inject different compounds, they get released in to the blood stream, broken down, and used at different rates depending on the ester attached to the compound. Test Prop. is a short half life which means it will pass its half life in a couple days (forget the exact halflife) and Test Ena. and Test Cyp. both have longer half lifes and longer esters attached to them thus takes longer for the drug to get out of your body. With this all combined, you don't spikes in hormone levels. If you do then you will get side effects that you don't want.

If I was you, I would get Test E. or Test Cyp. and just run it at 500mgs a week (injections E3d) and then have a solid PCT in place.

C

criss6

I hear guys using prop to kick start their test when using cyp what's the difference then using sus?

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

try test c at 250mgs at E3D.....so far i love it!!!! up 19lbs so far

wow this is so stupid!!!haha that is my buddy not me. but i will be happy to give any info you would need. best of luck!!

cjsweetsmoke

cjsweetsmoke

I would go with enanthate EOD. If you really want to run proviron, why not use masteron. It's stronger.

M

Maniak1027

TEST E and TEST C are long esters......so injections can be broken down to 2 x a week. If your going to inject ED or EOD then get prop or SUST. God damn, some of you guys must of read a steroid book and go by the book to a T!!! Yes blood levels may start to come down a bit but nothing you would notice.....which most would know if they actually used the compounds they are speaking of! But for a first cycle I would say use 400-500mgs or Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate. Do that for 12-14 weeks and then go to PCT. Keep an aromitase inhibitor like Exemestane or Arimidex on hand for estrogen related sides if you are sensitive, but I DOUBT you willl need it for such a moderate dose. But better to be safe than sorry.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
TEST E and TEST C are long esters......so injections can be broken down to 2 x a week. If your going to inject ED or EOD then get prop or SUST. God damn, some of you guys must of read a steroid book and go by the book to a T!!! Yes blood levels may start to come down a bit but nothing you would notice.....which most would know if they actually used the compounds they are speaking of! But for a first cycle I would say use 400-500mgs or Test Enanthate or Test Cypionate. Do that for 12-14 weeks and then go to PCT. Keep an aromitase inhibitor like Exemestane or Arimidex on hand for estrogen related sides if you are sensitive, but I DOUBT you willl need it for such a moderate dose. But better to be safe than sorry.

:umwtf: So your saying that twice a week is fine, which it is but when your dosing in higher levels and also mixing it with a short ester, why wouldn't you shoot it ed or eod? I can take .5ml of tren with .3ml of Test E. ED and be good to go. No wondering if I need a shot today or when I took my last Test E. shot. Also, you can notice it if you are senstive to certain sides. How might I know this you ask? Because acne was a side I got when i would shoot up once a week and then tried twice, it got better, but when I got to ED it subsided. Is this good for everyone? Not really needed but for me it helped.

K

kutlukan

use sustanon with primobolan and if you find take naposim...use them 6 weeks and after that do a pct with pregynl and tamoxifen...proviron is not necessary but if you want you can use...