• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ken Shamrock Suspended for Steroids

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/shamrock-suspended-for-steroids-16535

UFC legend Ken Shamrock has been suspended for one year for testing positive for the steroid Stanozolol, as well as two Nandrolone-based substances, 19-Norandrosterone and 19-Noretiocholanolone, according to a statement issued by the California State Athletic Commission on Wednesday.

Shamrock gif just for lulz...

shamrockflopyf6.gif

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
who cares? He sucks anyways..

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That franklin fight was his undoing....it almost looked like a dive in that GIF didn't it

He needs to hang em up, he ain't beating anyone remotely good anymore, call it a day with some of your legacy in tact.

JS316

JS316

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He purposely got suspended so he can blame the fact no promotions will book him on it.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Funny thing is he was suppose to fight Bobby Lashley, in the Roy Jones Jr.-promoted hybrid MMA and boxing event. Retire now!

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I used to love Shamrock but he is past his prime by a long way. I hope he just leaves soon