• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Moderate cardio + HIIT ?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is it good for me to do 30 min of moderate cardio and then 10-15 min of HIIT on the stationary bike ?

I did this today and I felt amazing... Or is this too much ? I've read enough of both and I just wanted to know if I could get the best of both worlds.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think a combination is a good idea. I personally did mine seperately but that is just really up to you. Is it too much? Really just depends on the person, their level of endurance and their goals. But I think it is just fine and no I do not think it is too much.
Again, try not to complicate it too much. Burn more calories than you consume to see the fat burning effects.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd do it the other way around.

Do the hard work first, get the metabolism up and then just finish/extend with the steady state stuff.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks guys !!

The reason I am hitting the cardio hard is because even though I am at a calorie deficit my body is really trying hard not to burn that last fat. I'll do what you said Tim, HIIT and then moderate cardio.