• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Muscle gone mad

C

criss6

We all know its fake so why do guys still do it??

Last edited by a moderator:
Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I believe he lacks the self realization of how retarded it makes him look.
The bicep that size totally diminishes the tricep, shoulder or any other body part.. Why?!

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ exactly, retards..

afgan-ali

afgan-ali

loook at those calfss, he must be really good at donkey calf raises cause this makes him look like a donkey :doh:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
First guy has implants, the rest aren't that bad compared to some of the synthol users out there. I still think they look like idiots. If people think steroids are cheating when it comes to bodybuilding, then what is synthol? lol, you just inject and get bigger. I know of a few guys that do it but stop after gaining an inch or two in the lagging muscle. (mostly bi's for some reason)

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
People ask why would people use synthol, yet the answer is right there in the mirror guys.

Sorry to say that the same/similar drivers are at play, just these guys have taken it a step further. I know that there are people here that would also consider just about anything in order to get big and quick!

Seriously I highly recommend people actually have a read of some of the psychological texts on BBing and BBing subculture. It may change your view on things for the better/healthier.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If you ever come across one of these guys in real life and they are giving you crap, just hit them in the muscle you think they are injecting in. I heard that shit is like pure pain when injecting it and after. I believe it too. I guess those guys get up to 3ml's a day per Bicep head. thats insane!

fallen

fallen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
they do what they think makes them look better. just a case of low self esteem in the end.

jwill0214

jwill0214

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so how does synthol even work? I can obviously see what the weird results are.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Fags, retards... they suck.

N

nirvan

the 1st guy shud b banned for humiliating and disgracing d sport in such manner...bloody weirdo...

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Its really not too bad if used in really small dosages for lagging bodyparts. I have never personally used it, but have an amateur bb friend that used in his left calve. He had an injury during high school and ever since then his right was about a full inch larger that the left, and synthol fixed it. And yes its true, he said it was really painful for about a week and a half everytime it flexed