• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

banana after training

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's not a bad idea.

But to what end, where does it fit in the overall goals and dietry strategies, and is it the best/convenient method.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
I think you made his brain assplode Timbo.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes it is a good idea

C

criss6

It's not a bad idea.

But to what end, where does it fit in the overall goals and dietry strategies, and is it the best/convenient method.

Seriously if you’re trying to sound intelligent, you failed, it’s a friggen banana

SerbMarko

SerbMarko

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
LOL

yes its good, but i would not only rely on the banana for your PWO sugar's, i would also add in dextrose to your protein shake.

C

criss6

Thanks serb that's better advice, cheers..............

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
better advice

More like "COMMON SENSE", Use it .

tim290280 is a scientist, meant No harm, so don't insult, bannana boy!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Seriously if you’re trying to sound intelligent, you failed, it’s a friggen banana

:bball:

I was trying to get you to actually give us more info. You asked if banana's were a good idea, well in some situations they would be pointless, in others just the ticket, in others still they would be better replaced with something else.

But if you want silver bullet/panacea answers then at least be a little more polite and provide more info in future.

C

criss6

My question was not impolite

Banana after training is that a good idea for PWO?

In what way was that impolite?

Your answer was confusing hence my response “huh”

Rather then some one clarifying what you meant I got simpleminded responses

“I think you made his brain assplode Timbo”.

How is this going to help anyone who is seeking advice?

To me you appeared as to say “I know my stuff” but failing to help someone who has just started less then 6 month training.

Calling me banana boy is what I call impolite, his comeback is you’re a scientist what has that got to do with the fact your answer was confusing, are scientist not capable of given lame man answers to simple questions?

Would you not agree given me an answer like “well in some situations they would be pointless, in others just the ticket, in others still they would be better replaced with something else.”

Is a lot more helpful then your first response, from your last statement I could easily continue to ask further if there was a need.

Maybe I joined the wrong board for a beginner to seek advice…………….

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ wow....newbie metldown...

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My question was not impolite

Banana after training is that a good idea for PWO?

In what way was that impolite?
Your statement directed at me was impolite. I wasn't saying the original question was.
Your answer was confusing hence my response “huh”
I'm sorry it was confusing, I was merely trying to get more information because as simple as the question seems the answer really has to be in context of everything else. Bananas aren't bad, hence my response, but if you are after quick carbs and salts PWO then there are possibly better options (and many other permutations).
Rather then some one clarifying what you meant I got simpleminded responses

“I think you made his brain assplode Timbo”.

How is this going to help anyone who is seeking advice?
So you directed your response at me because.....?

In fairness though, the others clearly understood my statement and maybe you should be searching other threads and doing some background reading.

To me you appeared as to say “I know my stuff” but failing to help someone who has just started less then 6 month training.
I've responded to two of your threads with answers. One thread with a lot of help, especially considering there were several threads already on that particular topic. I'm not being unhelpful. I was once in your position and would have loved to have had decent info. But you have to learn and read, and ask the right questions, not just expect everyone else to do the work for you. I'm hoping that you can learn from guys like me and Creator (amoung others) who have experience under the bar and science backgrounds.
Calling me banana boy is what I call impolite, his comeback is you’re a scientist what has that got to do with the fact your answer was confusing, are scientist not capable of given lame man answers to simple questions?
You responded to my post impolitely, not the posts in question.
Would you not agree given me an answer like “well in some situations they would be pointless, in others just the ticket, in others still they would be better replaced with something else.”

Is a lot more helpful then your first response, from your last statement I could easily continue to ask further if there was a need.

Maybe I joined the wrong board for a beginner to seek advice…………….
No you've joined the right board. But you are expecting all the answers without reading the articles posted and following up with the right questions.

Oh and simple answers can be given. But simple answers have a habit of being wrong. Is a banana good PWO - yes......but if you have already had a gatorade or similar then it is pointless. Or as some will point out, if you already consume a lot of fructose then it is a bad idea.

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
just back away from the thread.

T

Tonka

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wow from a bananna to total catastrophie.

Makaveli1996

Makaveli1996

Banana's are fine pwo i have 2 medium sized banana's pwo along with my whey shake,i then return home to have some weetabix or oats and egg whites :)

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Banana's are fine pwo i have 2 medium sized banana's pwo along with my whey shake,i then return home to have some weetabix or oats and egg whites :)

so you have slow digesting carbs?

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
LULZ, what the hell happend in this thread! All over a banana :rofl3: