• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

How Often Do You Have A Cheat Meal?

• Total voters
D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Musclemecca

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Every chance I get :D

Of course I'm not actually trying to get really lean and compete, and I've been able to maintain low teens BF for years.

akita

akita

Every chance I get :D

Of course I'm not actually trying to get really lean and compete, and I've been able to maintain low teens BF for years.

Lol,me 2...Every single day,but I have a hell of metabolism....And it's not an excuse for cheating!!:rofl3:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Once per week. Usually Wednesdays or Sundays. I'm getting shredded and staying shredded, I really have no reason not to. I love eating healthy, doing tons of cardio and weightlifting. It's my life, besides my cooking has improved so much that my healthy food tastes better than any burger, pizza, shitty fast food I can feast on. I just do cheat days to maintain a sane mind.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Cooking for yourself helps alot. I made peri-peri chicken last night with rice and buk choi that will be my lunch for this week. Much better than the crap most of my collegues eat.