• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Spawn and drug test

B

Blake

Just wondering if spawn would show up on a drug test. My company does random drug test and wanted to make sure i would be okay to take this

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

No... there is nothing in there that would come from a Urine Test.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No... there is nothing in there that would come from a Urine Test.

facepalm-1.jpg

Straight from the product description.

Seek advice from a health care practitioner prior to use if you have any pre-existing medical condition including (but not limited to): hypotension, hypertension, heart, liver, or thyroid disease, diabetes, psychiatric disease, asthma, pernicious anemia, anxiety, depression, seizure disorder, cardiac arrhythmias, stroke, difficulty urinating, due to prostate enlargement, or if you are taking an MAO inhibitor or any other prescription drug. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Do not use this product if you are at risk of or treated for high blood pressure, heart, kidney, thyroid or psychiatric disease. Do not use if you are taking anti depressants. Not for use by women or anyone under the age of 21. If you are a professional or amateur athlete do not use this product as you could test positive for a urine or blood drug test. Do not use Spawn for more than 30 days.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Like IS said, unless you are an athlete you're fine. Normal companies don't test for steroids. But yes, if you are an athlete oral steroids will show up on a test.

I'd be glad to help you with any cycle questions if you want.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

Agreed if they are testing for steriods it will show up.