• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kai Green AC 2009 vs. Phil Heath Mr. O 2008

Vote here

• Kai Greene

Votes: 56 45.5%
  • Phil Heath

Votes: 67 54.5%

• Total voters
X-Man

X-Man

Kai Greene Arnold Classic 2009 vs. Phil Heath Mr.Olympia 2008

Bodybuilding Image #1 - Kai Greene Arnold Classic 2009 vs. Phil Heath Mr.Olympia 2008
KaiGreene PhilHeath1

Bodybuilding Image #2 - Kai Greene Arnold Classic 2009 vs. Phil Heath Mr.Olympia 2008
KaiGreene PhilHeath12

Bodybuilding Image #3 - Kai Greene Arnold Classic 2009 vs. Phil Heath Mr.Olympia 2008
KaiGreene PhilHeath3

Bodybuilding Image #4 - Kai Greene Arnold Classic 2009 vs. Phil Heath Mr.Olympia 2008
KaiGreene PhilHeath4

Bodybuilding Image #5 - Kai Greene Arnold Classic 2009 vs. Phil Heath Mr.Olympia 2008
KaiGreene PhilHeath5

Bodybuilding Image #6 - Kai Greene Arnold Classic 2009 vs. Phil Heath Mr.Olympia 2008
KaiGreene PhilHeath6

Bodybuilding Image #7 - Kai Greene Arnold Classic 2009 vs. Phil Heath Mr.Olympia 2008
KaiGreene PhilHeath7

L

lorri_01

aww was hoping to see phils most muscular crab , owns anybddy elses

X-Man

X-Man

Bodybuilding Image - Kai Greene Arnold Classic 2009 vs. Phil Heath Mr.Olympia 2008
KaiGreenevsPhil Heath

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Phil wins, the flow of his physique is far superior to Kai's yet he still brings the freak factor. Kai's flaws are too obvious when compared to Phil from the front or back. Only from the side can he hide his blockiness.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kai for me. wins the rear shots in both the upper and lower body, better abs and thigh, better side chest, and side tri. pretty even on the front lat spread, phil looks pretty narrow there, and phil takes the front double bi.

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
Phil wins from the back, thicker back/shoulders/arms, only thing kai has is glute size. Side chest is Phils, Kai has a little more lower body detail but the overall detail is Phils. Side tricep easily phils. FDB and MM easy Phil. Front lat spread is Kai's.

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

Kai all the way...and i'm not just saying that since i'm Team Greene, i mean i love both of em and i think both will be olympia at some point, i just like kai's physique more, phil wins the side tri tho...

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Phil wins from the back, thicker back/shoulders/arms, only thing kai has is glute size. Side chest is Phils, Kai has a little more lower body detail but the overall detail is Phils. Side tricep easily phils. FDB and MM easy Phil. Front lat spread is Kai's.

phil has better quad detail than kai?!?!?? the ONLY man who can compare with kai in that aspect is branch. kai's back is also far thicker, phil's arms are better (there the best guns in the IFBB) but the rear belongs to kai. since it is the side "triceps" pose you could give it to phil based on the fact he has better triceps, but the rest of the bodypart package in that shot is kai's. i can see giving it to phil based on an overall appearance (basically just the preference of phil's shape to kai's) but if you break it down and actually look at it bodypart by bodypart, the only thing phil has on kai is arms and delts, while being a far amount narrower than greene.

i'm not really objecting to picking phil over kai, i totally get how some prefer him to kai, but the back thickness and quad detail aspect of your analysis is off.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why even compare them... not fair to Kai... he is no way near as good as Phil

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PHIL all the way. i HATE kai greene.

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Hands up all those who only don't like Kai because they think he's gay? Be honest.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for throwing the comparison up. Phil is one of my favorites but I dont see him winning this comparison...

Skeptic

Skeptic

I am god.
VIP
phil has better quad detail than kai?!?!?? the ONLY man who can compare with kai in that aspect is branch. kai's back is also far thicker, phil's arms are better (there the best guns in the IFBB) but the rear belongs to kai. since it is the side "triceps" pose you could give it to phil based on the fact he has better triceps, but the rest of the bodypart package in that shot is kai's. i can see giving it to phil based on an overall appearance (basically just the preference of phil's shape to kai's) but if you break it down and actually look at it bodypart by bodypart, the only thing phil has on kai is arms and delts, while being a far amount narrower than greene.

i'm not really objecting to picking phil over kai, i totally get how some prefer him to kai, but the back thickness and quad detail aspect of your analysis is off.

Back thickness IS phil. From these pictures I don't understand how you don't see that. As far as my leg detail comment goes, Kai indeed has the feathered vastas lateralis, but Phil has far more cuts in his quads.

curtisymoo

curtisymoo

fuck. im a huge heath fan but kai is pushing him.

im gonna have to say kai ..if phil had more maturity than its heaths for the taking but until then, kais conditioning/size gets phil over (legs caught my attention the most). but not much imo

edit: im not voting on this one. phils potential surpasses kai's but its just this comparison...

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This should kill any "Kai is gonna win the Olympia!!11!" talk....

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Here are my thoughts...

Front lat spread... not the best shot. Kai is square to the camera, Phil is at an angle... here's another comparison.

oub7g4-1.jpg

Close, but i think Phil wins. His muscle bellies are fuller, quads look bigger, arms thicker.

Front DB... again, not the best, but I think Phil wins this one no contest.

Side chest... probably Kai... his whole legs look thicker and a bit more cut, but this is VERY close.

... im too lazy to go through more, Phil wins.

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Wrong IS, kai wins :)

kai has the side chest, not sure side tri its close probably phil...
back shots is kai.
front db and ls is phil.
ab n thigh kai.
MM is close, tie or possibly kai a little ahead...