• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MM's TEST C log!!!

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

Hey guys this is my first AAS cycle so i thought i would start a log. I have been cutting for three months without drugs just hard fucking work. Now its time for the food food and more food:headbang:. I plan on using for 12 week at 300mgs e3d. my pct will be nolva and clen. The gear i got is 300mgs/ml three 10ml vials. My bare ass weight today is 205lbs. My goal is to get to about 225lbs and keep 220lbs of it. today shot went GREAT!! Never gave myself a shot before but i had no pain and a great workout....:thumbsup2:

shredded08

shredded08

best of luck man

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
nice to see a log in here. eat big

edit- I thought you started already or something. In another section you said you were doing 250mg E3D and you were up 19lbs???????

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

nice to see a log in here. eat big

edit- I thought you started already or something. In another section you said you were doing 250mg E3D and you were up 19lbs???????[/QUOTE

???? that was the plan but never started that one...

ok i did say that. that was my lifting buddy same cycle. and he was up about 19 to 20 lbs...wow im on crack!!! hahaha

any way my leg is alittle sore today. i got chest tonight, i will let you guys know how it goes...

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

chest was ok about the same just with more intensity. my damn guts hurt from eating so much!!haha second injection is come up can't wait. weight to day is 204.4

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

beceps triceps day went good. not much different but had great intensity and pump. also did my last injection for the week. pinned my other outer quad, no pain at all. i feel like i have a ton of energy. back training tonight!!

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
beceps triceps day went good. not much different but had great intensity and pump. also did my last injection for the week. pinned my other outer quad, no pain at all. i feel like i have a ton of energy. back training tonight!!

What size pins are you using? I only use slin pins now. 29 guage, can barely feel them unless I hit a vein or nerve.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

25 guage 1"

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
25 guage 1"

Not bad, I started with 23 and it was like a harpoon everytime. I would get your hands on some slin pins when you run low. they have 1cc ones with 1" long needles. You would just have to backload them that way you don't dull the needle.

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

Not bad, I started with 23 and it was like a harpoon everytime. I would get your hands on some slin pins when you run low. they have 1cc ones with 1" long needles. You would just have to backload them that way you don't dull the needle.

I have thought about that before. i will try that next time im in wallgreens. damn 23's that sounds painful my weight today is 207.8....had to take a four day off for a fishing trip but i eat a ton of food, now ready to hit it agian to today. CHEST!!!!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
montanamuscle

montanamuscle

oh yeah 9 rainbows at about 6lbs and 1 Brown at 10.2lbs

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

thanks! chest was still just ok.....i havn't seen strenth gains yet. i know its still early but fuck as much as i have been eating. weight goes up every day, today 208.4

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
thanks! chest was still just ok.....i havn't seen strenth gains yet. i know its still early but fuck as much as i have been eating. weight goes up every day, today 208.4

nice bro ! keep it up!

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

thanks again!! legs went good and painful....it seems like the last couple of day my inderence is insane!! has anyone else felt that before???

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

a yeah !!! lol

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

weight 208.8. Back went good starting to get stronger!! abs are showing better... delts later today...

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

two weeks and three days on my cycle! weight keeps going up...but i have to say i will never diet down so low agian...i having a hard time getting my strenght back because of it. my sex drive is fucking nuts!! and at night i have a hard time sleeping mostly because im so hot. it almost sounds like tren sides!?! also had alittle gyno but got a handle on it. weight today 209.4...the pinning is going good, alittle sore for a couple days. muscles also seem fuller.