• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Body Fortress Whey Protein

M

mahrousd

What do you guys think about Body Fortress Whey Protein from walmart as for protein quality?

BigBen

BigBen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i gotta tell you that i used it when i was at my best, im not ssaying it caused me to be at my best but i am saying it was good enough to get the job done.

M

mahrousd

Yea i've been using it for the past year now and it's been pretty good with me so far and it's cheap! i was just wondering what other people's reviews were. Thanks for the reply man

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's muscletechs brand. It is there cheaper, more affordable source. It is not the best quality protein but if it fits your budget I think you are fine. I have used it before and it seemed fine.

M

mahrousd

Well what would be the best out there saying i don't have a budget?

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ I think you are fine going with that. I would compare the price you are getting to some ON gold standard and see what the difference is.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ON gold standard is my favourite. I compare everything else to it like...a... gold... standard.