• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UEFA Champions League

Who's your favorite?

• Total voters
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
We arrived at the quarter-finals where the Top teams in Europe battle for the Champions league!

The draft made things like this:

1st leg:

Manchester United - FC Porto

Villareal - Arsenal

Liverpool - Chelsea

Barcelona - Bayern Munchen

Who's your favorite?

I'm with the portuguese side FC PORTO, if my team can't be there at least a portuguese team wins...

and don't miss a phenom in today's football that plays for Porto, he's name is HULK ! and he is just the best player I've seen!

HULK_20080930_GH_R.jpg

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Arsenal will take it this year

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
Arsenal will take it this year

I don't think so.. they're rather weak this year.

they are off the title fight in england since 2nd half of the season, and they're team is too young..

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
united the pride of football!

usually united get knocked out because they end up playing super shit, its never like "a close game but luck wouldnt have any of it"

i will always remember a long time ago when they played real, was it like 4 -1 or something? with an own goal from roy keane

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think its hard to argue against the fact that Barca are the best team in the world right now. I think this year it will got to Barca, although Bayern will be a threat they have a great team as well. For me i'm definitly hoping and betting on Barca or Liverpool.

I think Arsenal have a chance of making to semi's but don't them going past that.

Barca Vs Man U would be the best final we could ask for based on that draw.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i want a rematch, barca vs Arsenal

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i want a rematch, barca vs Arsenal

Nah the last time they played, Henry was the only good player on the Arsenal team and this time hes playing for Barca, I really don't see Arsenal putting up a good match vs. Barca.

CrAzY6mAtKa

CrAzY6mAtKa

Manchester United FTW :headbang:
berbatov8_91161t.jpg

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Bhana

Bhana

United is the LAST team i want to win!

Im rooting for liverpool. Am a leicester city fan ;)

ironheart

ironheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i think theres three teams that stand out this year and that is: Manchester United, Liverpool and Barcelona and i think one of these teams ar most likely to go all the way.

but we all know Man. U. will win:headbang:

UNITED, UNITED, UNITED!!!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
keep your eyes on Porto..

they have an european tradition, and their historial with Man U. is favorable to them.

I see them every week.. they're not my team.. but they're pretty good.

watch out..

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Man U is going through a bad patch, but I cant see them losing to Porto....

I agree that it will be one of the following three as stated above. Barca, Liverpool or Man U. I hope for one of the first two, really don't want to see Man U win it.....

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I sincerely see Man U loose to Porto.. atleast in the away game, in Dragon Stadium.

Makaveli1996

Makaveli1996

United lose to porto? ROFLMAO

UNITED FOR THE QUINTUPLE.:D

And we are currently the best team in the world right now,we are the current European World and domestic champion's, says it all. :)

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
One day to go...

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
FIRST LEG - QUARTER FINALS RESULTS

TUESDAY

MAN. UNITED 2 - 2 F.C PORTO

VILLAREAL 1 - 1 ARSENAL

I told you that Porto had to be taken serious! they have advantage now, and 2 goals at old Trafford it's not an easy thing to get. They depend of themselves I bet they're going to the semi- finals ! :thumbsup2:

817525_mediumlandscape-1.jpg

817530_mediumlandscape-1.jpg

817594_mediumlandscape-1.jpg

Makaveli1996

Makaveli1996

LOL! 2 goals against man utd right now is very easy, in the last 4 games Fulham Liverpool and Aston villa as well as Porto have all scored 2 or more.

Porto played a very poor United team and if they had been a bit better themselves they could have easily won the game.

With United playing as poorly as they are you would expect any team to beat them right now,but if United find half of there best form against Porto in the 2nd leg then Porto will go out.

I have supported United for over 20 years now and i have never seen them play as poorly as they have in the last 3 games.

This is Porto's best chance to beat them and if they don't, with United in this current poor form then that will just show you Porto are nowhere near europes best.

Even Arsenal embarrased Porto 4-0 in this seasons champions league,great sides in the champions league do not get beat by this scoreline lol.

The portugese best player which is Ronaldo was shocking last night,that just shows you how poor United are currently.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I disagree with you. Yes United played no where near how they were playing a few months ago, but Porto played really good football, and yes they lost 4-0 to arsenal but that was the first game in the group stage and Porto had a poor start of season now they're playing very well, they beated arsenal in Dragon stadium though and managed to come on top of the group.

No English team has ever won at Porto. I think it's not going to be this year either.. the statistic is in favour of Porto, they have eliminated Man. U for 2 times.

I'll go with porto.