• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

RoboCop (2010)

P

Pain

VIP
and its being directed by Darren Aronofsky (Requiem for A Dream, The Wrestler.)

No one has been casted yet but I think Christian Bale would be perfect for this part.

F

Freakzilla

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why does everyone have such a hard-on for Christian Bale?

Freak:icon_ninja:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Aronofsky had worked on drafts for the script but has admitted recently that he doesn't see it happening, which pleases me greatly.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As a Robocop fan i was waiting for this, hopefully hopefully *fingerscrossed* would be a good movie.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Aronofsky had worked on drafts for the script but has admitted recently that he doesn't see it happening, which pleases me greatly.

:tear:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bale ? Are you fucking kidding me ? I want him dead and his head on my front door. The man has no acting emotions.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Bale ? Are you fucking kidding me ? I want him dead and his head on my front door. The man has no acting emotions.

I take it you haven't seen American Psycho...

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Not really a great example of emotional range in that one.

Exactly. He is perfect for roles with little emotion in need of a "pretty, dark and mourning face"

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
His character self-admittingly states that his only two identifiable emotions are greed and disgust. Of course, he does project more, but it's all within this monolithic idea of his character not being socially necessitative.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Exactly. He is perfect for roles with little emotion in need of a "pretty, dark and mourning face"

oh well, thats Robocop or have you seen Robocop dancing, shooting and jumping around while shows his emotions and feelings in big lake of happiness?

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh well, thats Robocop or have you seen Robocop dancing, shooting and jumping around while shows his emotions and feelings in big lake of happiness?

...You are quite right. Yet I still hate Bale.

pakiman

pakiman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This threads about RoboCop... not Christian Bale!!!

But I'll say this in his defence, he had shown life time's worth of talent in Empire of the Sun... its quite odd to question his acting talent really!

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

he's a fine actor and would be perfect for a role such as this.