• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Eq

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Athletes taking Equipoise often report a slow and constant buildup of quality muscle, and certainly this has been my experience with the drug. I would speculate that this slow buildup of muscle is due to the very long ester attached to the Boldenone; Undeclynate is a longer ester than the decanoate ester by one carbon. Thus, we could expect the accumulation of muscle from Equipoise to actually occur at a slightly slower rate than that found with Deca (nandrolone decanoate). This leads me to advise that if you are considering the use of Equipoise, you should consider using it for no less than 12 weeks. Equipoise, like deca, is also detectable in your system for a long time (although it is substantially less than deca´s detection time).

Strangely, shorter estered versions of Boldenone are available as well. Anecdotally, many people (and manufacturers) claim that this produces less water retention...but water retention from Equipoise is virtually unheard of, so I consider this to be a silly idea.

An informal poll I took on Steroid.com (as well as with my friends) seems to put the ideal dose of Equipoise at 600mgs/week. Most people I asked about their Equipoise experience with Equipoise seemed to think that using over 600mgs/week produced no additional results, but the jump from 400mgs/week to 600mgs/week produced noticeable additional gains, and thus was warranted. I have personally found very nice results from 400mgs-600mgs/week myself.

www.steroid.com

Who has used EQ and what kind of results did they get with it.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eq kicks ass. nice slow quality builder in the mold of Deca with less water retention and FAR less suppressive on the HPTA. great great steroid with little to no side effects that is an excellent compliment to test. i very much recommend it to you bambam.

Braaq

Braaq

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I used it when I was 19 and 20. Great results with minimal sides. I would suggest it to anyone looking to start a cycle.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Eq kicks ass. nice slow quality builder in the mold of Deca with less water retention and FAR less suppressive on the HPTA. great great steroid with little to no side effects that is an excellent compliment to test. i very much recommend it to you bambam.

Thanks bro. A friend of mine was recommending tren for my second cycle, but I'm not sure about that just yet. I mean I'm really tempted because tren seems so bad ass, but not sure that would be the right decision. I was think Test Cyp, EQ, and DBol. 10-12 weeks.

How long did you guys run EQ for? I read you should run it a minimum 10 weeks.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I did a 14 week cycle of test and eq. Love it, sides were minimal. Tren is a hell of a drug but EQ is a lot easier on you.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I did a 14 week cycle of test and eq. Love it, sides were minimal. Tren is a hell of a drug but EQ is a lot easier on you.

What kind of sides did you get from tren? night sweats? shutdown? Did you use hcg when you came off?

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I only got sides when I didn't pin ED. I started using slin pins and it made ED injections a lot easier. The sides were mostly gyno, (glands got harder and little bigger). I would only get night sweats when I ate a ton of carbs at night before I went to sleep.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks bro. A friend of mine was recommending tren for my second cycle, but I'm not sure about that just yet. I mean I'm really tempted because tren seems so bad ass, but not sure that would be the right decision. I was think Test Cyp, EQ, and DBol. 10-12 weeks.

How long did you guys run EQ for? I read you should run it a minimum 10 weeks.

i would say pass on the tren for now just because you don't need something that strong as of yet. i say you should have at least 3-4 solid cycles under your belt before trying it. just because you can maximize your gains from weaker steroids first and theoritically get more out of tren than if you used it earlier on. i have yet to use it just for that reason.

and my very first cycle was 8 weeks of just equipoise (and i really mean equipoise, i got ahold of the original product, 50mg/ml and a 50mg vial) and i put on roughly 20lbs. and it was very good weight. even though i ran it solo with good gains i would still recommend a little bit of test to compliment it though.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That sounds sweet Duality, most of been a big ass vial like the ones they use for b12 or something. How'd you dose it? 400mg? I like your thought process too of getting the most out of the little, makes complete sense.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That sounds sweet Duality, most of been a big ass vial like the ones they use for b12 or something. How'd you dose it? 400mg? I like your thought process too of getting the most out of the little, makes complete sense.

my first one was just EQ at 500-600mg a week for 8 weeks. great first cycle.

i am considering using tren in my contest prep considering it's hardening effects/fat loss effects. we'll see. but i haven't needed something of that level yet as i've been making gains off of the less androgenic, weaker basic stuff. good luck dude.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality, I can see how and why you would say that about moving your way up to heavier, stronger steroids but in real life practices it really doesn't matter from my experiances. What matters is if you are ready in terms of knowledge of how to effectively use the gear and not get sides or let it go to waste in terms of diet and training. I know guys that use tren first off and get great results. Its also depends on how your body reacts to that compound. I wouldn't totally shy away from it but I would say that you its less forgiving than say test prop.

I hope you got the jist of what I was saying, not sure if I was clear.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Duality, I can see how and why you would say that about moving your way up to heavier, stronger steroids but in real life practices it really doesn't matter from my experiances. What matters is if you are ready in terms of knowledge of how to effectively use the gear and not get sides or let it go to waste in terms of diet and training. I know guys that use tren first off and get great results. Its also depends on how your body reacts to that compound. I wouldn't totally shy away from it but I would say that you its less forgiving than say test prop.

I hope you got the jist of what I was saying, not sure if I was clear.

oh no dude you're very clear and i'm not saying anybody is wrong for using tren as a beginner cycler. buuuut, it's kind of like that notion that if you take your physique farther naturally, you can get even more development when you start using AAS. i'm sure a beginner or a an advanced cycler would get great results from tren. but i just don't believe it to be necessary to use a compound that strong if you haven't already built a good deal of mass off of the "weaker" steroids. but i get what you're saying and don't think it's wrong.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
oh no dude you're very clear and i'm not saying anybody is wrong for using tren as a beginner cycler. buuuut, it's kind of like that notion that if you take your physique farther naturally, you can get even more development when you start using AAS. i'm sure a beginner or a an advanced cycler would get great results from tren. but i just don't believe it to be necessary to use a compound that strong if you haven't already built a good deal of mass off of the "weaker" steroids. but i get what you're saying and don't think it's wrong.

ahh, i see what your saying. Pretty much, save the stronger stuff to when you are having trouble putting more mass on (edit: or cutting,etc) and then it can be put to good use. I see that train of thought. I haven't really had that train of thought in years since most of my buddies are all my size or bigger when it comes to discussing this subject so the "base" has already been built to a good size.