• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dennis James enters the 2009 New York Pro

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP

5136-dennis_lg.jpg

Dennis James is set to throw down at the New York Pro on May 16, 2009 at Tribecca Performing Arts at BMCC. James, who barely missed an Olympia qualification after a seventh place finish at the '09 Arnold Classic, is eager to get down in New York.

"Now that I'm recovered from my bout with bronchitis [James got bronchitis two weeks prior to the Arnold -- see related story below], I'm ready to turn it up for New York," James said.

Last year, James finished eighth at the O and runner-up at the Europa Super Show and the Tampa Pro Bodybuilding Weekly Championships with a sleeker than normal physique.

"I like the way my physique looks right now," James said. "I'm planning on coming in at around the 248-253 range. I still carry a lot of size and have good lines at that weight."

We'll see how the Menace fares against the likes of '09 Arnold Classic champ, Kai Greene, '09 Ironman Pro champ Silvio Samuel and others scheduled to compete at Steve Weinberger's New York Pro on Saturday, May 16, 2009 at Tribecca Performing Arts at BMCC.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
kai's doing this show too? wow. this could be a huge year for him. if dennis comes in right he could be top 3. the man has a tremendous upper body from the front

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
^ I don't think Kai will do the show, at least from his last interview with Shawn Ray, he said (not sure though, as he's responding in riddles i could say), that his next presence on stage will be at the Olympia.

X-Man

X-Man

Thank you for this update tKD.
Sound great this news.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^ I don't think Kai will do the show, at least from his last interview with Shawn Ray, he said (not sure though, as he's responding in riddles i could say), that his next presence on stage will be at the Olympia.

:49:

resonding in riddles lol. sounds like kai. i would think he would focus his efforts on the olympia with all the momentum he has right now. he is well in the mix for top 3 honors there.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ruhl will be there to steal the show

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

i thought ruhl retired? and kai said that next time we see him he'll be 325lbs, so i doubt hes doing the ny pro..I think we won't see him until the next mr.o...

M

musclecenter

great news,DJ

And Hidetada Yamagishi will compete too

MarkoB

MarkoB

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great news, I hope to see DJ placed well

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great news. Dennis actually didn't look all that bad at the Arnold.

Any news about Ronnie?

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
Nice to see DJ do more shows :)
Even thought I think around 250 is to much for him still..I really liked the look he had when he was closer to 240

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice to see DJ do more shows :)
Even thought I think around 250 is to much for him still..I really liked the look he had when he was closer to 240

He should do more. He usually places really well in most shows other than the Olympia.

dennisjamesteam.jpg