• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

novadex???

team flex

team flex

hey whats up guys i was wondering after a cycle of d-bols which was thirty pills how much novadex should i be taking and for how long for a pct????

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

For me was like 60 mg nolvadex a day + 50 mg Proviron for the first 2 weeks,then 20 mg nolvadex + 25 mg proviron EVERY DAY

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

I forgot.......one Pregnyl 5000 iu every week for 3 weeks.
Take care

team flex

team flex

thanks bro i really appreciate the info... take it easy....

TJ

TJ

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
hey whats up guys i was wondering after a cycle of d-bols which was thirty pills how much novadex should i be taking and for how long for a pct????

You are running test with this, right? And 60mg of Nolva is too much....40/30/20/10

Levrone's Clone

Levrone's Clone

You're welcome buddy :)

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

start off with with 40mgs a day for oh say the first 4 or so days (no more than 6) and then drop it to 20mgs for and additionaly week and a half. you don't need to run nolva longer than 3 weeks. if this is your first time using it, you will be pleasantly suprised.

and if you didn't run your dbol with test, you should have :shakefist: