• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

David Turk 5 days out!!!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These pictures go out to bitch ass PiC, who said one week ago that Dave could be "MUCH LEANER."

What people online don't realize is 99% of the pictures we take are immediately after waking up. No-pump, no carbs, no water. Most other people online refuse to take pictures without 1,000 push-ups and ten cheat meals, then they only show half of a bodypart and hide the rest of the body.

Well, now you can see how the real natural monster looks with a pump. No bullshit.

-Flex

Weight - 193 lbs. immediately upon wakening

k4b2gg-1.jpg

rmivmb-1.jpg

o78y75-1.jpg

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would eat man gravy, your man gravy to look like you.

jnutz19

jnutz19

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Turk you are looking FUCKING awesome. those pictures are SICK!!

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Oh, by the way. The only carbs he ate today were a 1/2 cup of oats.

-Flex

2qxrdeh-1.jpg

15s213o-1.jpg

2u5b9ts-1.jpg

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I'd eat 1/2 cup man gravy. See above post.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Dang brother.... Not much else to say besides incredible.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
couple things;

1. you look incredible. superb sweep from the side. great delt and arms vascularity and thickness. awesome christmas tree. only critique i'd give is your legs look a bit narrow from the front.

2. why do you guys make multiple, multiple threads for one contest prep? you only need one. your a mod flex, just change the title of the thread as he advances (3 weeks out, 2 weeks, etc)

3. why do you feel the need to shut up guys like PiC (of all people) or anyone else who's negative? you know what you look like and what you're capable of. who gives a shit if someone bags on you when you know it's inaccurate? (you know 9 times out of 10 it's just jealousy in another form, it's helps to remember that right when you're about to get indignant *cough* *cough* flex *cough*)

4. you should always take pictures like this, with a pump, it's far more impressive and indicative of what you'll look like onstage.

5. you look incredible

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
1. you look incredible. superb sweep from the side. great delt and arms vascularity and thickness. awesome christmas tree. only critique i'd give is your legs look a bit narrow from the front.
Thanks. Yes, he lacks in the vastus lateralis. I think we discovered this like 2 years ago?

There's a reason for it, but we're not getting into that right now.

Duality said:
2. why do you guys make multiple, multiple threads for one contest prep? you only need one. your a mod flex, just change the title of the thread as he advances (3 weeks out, 2 weeks, etc)
Better question. Why do you have to bitch about everything?

David's progress is IMO the only semi-exciting thing happening with the forum now-a-days.

I'll make a thread for every day leading up to the show, I don't care.

Duality said:
3. why do you feel the need to shut up guys like PiC (of all people) or anyone else who's negative? you know what you look like and what you're capable of. who gives a shit if someone bags on you when you know it's inaccurate? (you know 9 times out of 10 it's just jealousy in another form, it's helps to remeber that right when you're about to get indignant *cough* *cough* flex *cough*)
Look who's talking.

Duality said:
4. you should always take pictures like this, with a pump, it's far more impressive and indicative of what you'll look like onstage.
He doesn't care what people online think enough to do so.

Duality said:
5. you look incredible
:2:

-Flex

D

drexel1234

he looks really good but you guys make it sound like he is somethin special when he isnt. he is a good bodybuilder and impressive for his age but i have seen many 20-25 year olds who are bigger and more impressive and clean as well. he wont get anywhere near the pro ranks even he does decide to juice and if he doesnt... lets be honest no one cares about natural bodybuilding, so flex stop acting like his agent hes good but not great.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he looks really good but you guys make it sound like he is somethin special when he isnt. he is a good bodybuilder and impressive for his age but i have seen many 20-25 year olds who are bigger and more impressive and clean as well. he wont get anywhere near the pro ranks even he does decide to juice and if he doesnt... lets be honest no one cares about natural bodybuilding, so flex stop acting like his agent hes good but not great.
lol, k.

:thumbsup2:

D

drexel1234

the fact that you think he has a chance at a legit future in bodybuilding is either pathetic or hilarious cant decide. why dont u hit up a decent show or a real gym before u talk.

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
the fact that you think he has a chance at a legit future in bodybuilding is either pathetic or hilarious cant decide. why dont u hit up a decent show or a real gym before u talk.
I never said anything, you're talking out of your ass.

Nobody cares what you think anyways.

:gaysign:

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Originally posted by Flex
Better question. Why do you have to bitch about everything?

hmm, well so glad you asked. i like to point things out that people know but won't say. go ahead and call it bitching. since you have taken this tone with me, i'll take this one with you; you don't need to make 30 different precontest threads seeking attention. 1 is enough. especially since you are a mod and can change the thread title.

David's progress is IMO the only semi-exciting thing happening with the forum now-a-days.

ok

Look who's talking.

are you for real right now? or did your puppy just die or something? i've made exactly 3 threads of myself on this site. the last one was an excellent learing experience for myself on how, and how not to, deal with pricks.

Good God i was giving words of encourgement to Dave. but ya good call there.

He doesn't care what people online think enough to do so.

good for him. follow his lead.

:2:

-Duality

D

drexel1234

im done with this little argument, flex clearly you have all the time in the world to agrue this but i dont so ill just throw out the facts and im done.... turks a good bodybuilder who can win some local shows but thats about the limit for him, juice or not srry thats just the way it is.

DCuts85

DCuts85

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
STOP BITCHING]

Everyone... Turk Looks Awesome. End Of Story

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Holy shit David, looking utterly insane. So proud of you bud, can't wait to see you at this show, and the one in a few weeks when you have a serious chance of reaching your goal.

Jabir, knock it off. I have a hard time believing there are many 21 year old naturals in Turk's league. His arms are incredible for ANY age/training status/use. Thing about David is that he's a legit natty, no pro hormones, anything, hes the real deal.

The sky is the limit for him in the natural bodybuilding and fitness world. It's by no stretch of the imagination to see him on magazine covers and have supplement sponsorship deals coming his way... and I don't mean in a few years time, he's there now.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
im done with this little argument, flex clearly you have all the time in the world to agrue this but i dont so ill just throw out the facts and im done.... turks a good bodybuilder who can win some local shows but thats about the limit for him, juice or not srry thats just the way it is.

24g5534-1.jpg