• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Protein Bars

M

mahrousd

What kind of protein bars do you guys think will be the best for a snack if i'm trying to cut? I'm looking for something that has the lowest carbs and low to 0 sugars and also taste good. Anybody know of anything good??

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
why open two topic with the same question?

M

mahrousd

I didn't know where i should fit the question so i just did both lol. But do you know of any good protein bars?

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I didn't know where i should fit the question so i just did both lol. But do you know of any good protein bars?

well for building muscle and get more like a meal replacement I would use mesotech from muscletech.

but I'm not the go to guy in what concerns bars.

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMO If you are trying to cut, stay away from protein bars even the low fat ones have sugar substitues which your body converts to calories and sugar which in turn blows the whole point.

Stick to the basics real food, lean chicken, fish, beef.

Duality

Duality

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
IMO If you are trying to cut, stay away from protein bars even the low fat ones have sugar substitues which your body converts to calories and sugar which in turn blows the whole point.

Stick to the basics real food, lean chicken, fish, beef.

exactly

processed foods are a no go if you're serious about getting cut up. though i will add that if you can't get access to any whole food, then a protein bar is better than nothing, but it should not at all be your first choice.

M

mahrousd

Well if protein bars isn't the way to go, what do you guys think will be a good snack in between my meals?

P

power

Protein bars are a waste of money, try met rx MRP, between meals.

A

AsT

Lil fat whit protein bars will take hunger away for longer time