• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

MY TAKE ON NO XPLODE

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hmm..I just thought I'd put in my non-scientific, biased opinion on NO XPLODE lol. I have taken 2 bottles of the stuff. I recommend the blue rasberry flavor(omg it taste so amazing). So , here's what i did. I never, hardly ever took it 30 minutes before a workout. I would straight up sip that shit during, and it still kicked in quick enough to put some fire under my ass. So, I started out with one scoop..when i felt sluggish i went to 1.25 ish..then 1.5..and then for a long while there i have been taking 2 scoops. When a supplement claims to give you a pump, all you have to do is look at the ingredients lol..obviously NO xplode will do this..Im not looking at the facts right now, but i Know it has a shit load of arginine (amino...no booster etc blahblah)..it has that, tons more, and like 5 different types of creatine. Your workouts will insane..you might not want to leave the gym. I would cycle way off of this stuff however, like 2 months or so, and also, I would try a similar product like muscletech nano vapor ( i know , muscle tech blah blah, but a supp is a supp..and ive personally talked to folks who love it..)So yea, this stuff rocks, and I'm probably not saying anything new to about 95 % of the dudes on here lol..but anyway. Also, I wouldn't say this will "make you burn fat"..actually, if anything, I believe it will make you hold water lol..I believe the creatines in here are responsible for that. But that doesn't matter, you can get rid of that water when you get off of it. So, if your thinking about getting this , DO!...its cheap, and it makes your workout hella fun..later guys..Oh yea, and I'm about to try havoc again, b/c everyone knows thats the best supp you can get legally :)

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
sorry but I didn't get if you were saying we should buy No Xplode or do our own with creatine and arginine.??

Napol3onator

Napol3onator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ahh..nah man..I'm saying buy NO xplode lol..b/c of the taste and the way it works..and the price!

P

power

NO xplode gave me a headache, the next day, it has to much caffeine. I stop taking it; i would not advise its use as a preworkout drink.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can understand NO Xplode as a stimulant and bit of pep to a workout, but in fairness they don't do anything for hypertrophy and I'm still dubious about the "pump" and "tingle" they give in such a short amount of time. I wonder how much of this product relies on the placebo effect.

Summary: what's wrong with some caffeine pills before a workout? 1/100th the cost and probably similar effect.

X

xXx Productions

yea i took NO Xplode steady for about a fuckin year. Got to tha point where i had to take about 4 scoops to even get buzzed before a workout. I liked it tho, i hear alot of people complain about the headache tho. I gave some to a buddy one time and after about 10 minutes his head felt like it was gonna pop he said. Overall, when i started taking it for the very first time it helped give me some crazy intense workouts. The pump is somewhat noticable. It came quicker and lasted a bit longer but it wasn't "bigger" so to speak. I stopped taking it 3 months ago for contest prep, but i'll probably hop back on it once the show is over!

A

active_transport

you guys buying those supplements in the magazines are getting ripped off! i spoke to many doctors about these so called "muscle builders" and they know as well as i do that it is a waste, i reccommend you guys watch bigger faster stronger, all those supplements make you guys think you are getting bigger, stronger, and faster but it is just a placebo effect that fools you, especially younger teenagers, do not waste your money! just eat right

A

active_transport

oh and a cup of black coffee works much better than no explode

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
why would anyone bother with any NO product?
there are a billions things that would help before this BS

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Im taking Vassive No by Optimum Nutrition and i fell it works better then No explode, and much cheaper

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I only took an NO product. And i'm not going to use one so soon..

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
It does nothing in terms of hypertrophie. They're pricy and only gave me a decent pump, that most of the i'm able to get on my own.

there's far better thigs to spend my precious money.

hey but that's me.

Maxmonzter

Maxmonzter

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i´m trying the muscle assault so i can´t wait, last tryed nanox9 wich was insane too
i might go for that again and maybe celltech

i feel this supp gives you just more blood in the muscle but you gain a little strenght

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If your looking for a preworkout kick and/or a "pump" increasing effect just grab some caffeine , taurine and some L-arginine it does the trick and is a lot cheaper than buying those 40-60 dollar premixed powders.

Makaveli1996

Makaveli1996

Do you work for bsn?? lol

And as it has been said after continued use it starts to become un-effected imo,but it's not a bad product.

But i prefer food over any supplement,some supps can come in handy if you have the money to spend on them.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
i´m trying the muscle assault so i can´t wait, last tryed nanox9 wich was insane too
i might go for that again and maybe celltech

i feel this supp gives you just more blood in the muscle but you gain a little strenght

Yeah Max go with Celltech :thumbsup2: celltech is great!

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Its all in your head IMO. Hype, advertising and hear-say tells you that this product will work wonders for you. You buy said product and begin taking it with the firm belief that it will improve your workout. Of course it does because you think it does and your train harder than before because you've taken the "magic supplement".

Just dose up on some caffeine as a pre-workout supp and use protein, food and creatine post-workout. That and just train as hard as fuck because you want to be better, not because you've just spent x-amount of cash on a silly supp.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I was playing with max ..

if he wants to waste money and get diabetis go for it!