• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronnie Coleman going for nine?

tkD

tkD

Administrator
Staff
VIP
ronnie_lg.jpg

Ronnie Coleman rumored to be eyeing a return to the Olympia stage

After he walked off the Olympia stage in 2007 following a fourth-place finish and an emotional standing ovation from the capacity crowd at the Orleans Arena, eight-time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman sat in a chair backstage and took time to soak it all in.

"I don't want to leave," a teary-eyed Coleman said, long after all of his fellow competitors had left and the clean-up crew was breaking down the backstage area.

Turns out, he may not have.

Despite repeatedly saying the 2007 Olympia would be his last, we're hearing Coleman may be eying a return to the O for a go at a record-breaking ninth Sandow this September. The rumor surfaced a few weeks after the postponement of Joe Weider's Pro World Cup in Berlin, Germany, where Coleman had been planning on making his return to competition. But with no Germany show, Coleman's only options for an early fall return - which basically amounts to the time he will need to get back in contest shape - are the Olympia on September 25-26 or a pair of overseas contests, the Romanian Grand Prix on October 3 or the Dubai Physique Weekend in Dubai, UAE on October 8-9.

As of now, however, Coleman is leaning heavily towards making his return at the 2009 Olympia.

http://www.flexonline.com/ronnie_coleman_return_olympia/news/709

I am a Ronnie fan, but i don't want to see him placing out of top 6(or more) at the Mr O 2009 and in bad shape..and i think we all know, he can't get back to his best years shape and size..

P

Pain

VIP
Sounds like Flex just trying to add hype to the Olympia.

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I hope he will stay out from the Olympia for his own good...cause if he will compete that's would be a big shame to see him placed among the last.

Thx for the update bro!

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
With the problems he has with his lat/arm/leg he wont place good and shouldn't.
I think its more a run for 9th spot rather then 9th sandow

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He wouldn't enter the Olympia anymore.

Lanois

Lanois

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
"kai greene is out of the asc"
sorry but flexonline news doesnt hold much credibility tbh

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
I don´t think he will ever comeback , Ronnie is the Olympia and he has 0 chances of winning it again.

I think this type of news are only to some guest posing and advertising contracts keep rolling..