• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

David Turk - Countdown to Mr. SRU

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Before you get sand in your vagina Duality, this should be the last thread up till the show. A new one was necessary with all the flooding that took place in the other.

His legs were looking flat the last couple of days, but it looks like they're starting to fill out already. We just took this about a half hour ago.

Show is on Sunday.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
They sure are looking better!

Can we get some type of video coverage of the show flex?

Adam23

Adam23

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
legs are looking great bro :thumbsup2:
two days to go :turborun:

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We'll get some pictures as soon as he starts filling out, he was very flat tonight.

shivsiddh

shivsiddh

are you guys gonna post pics from the show ? i would really like to see those

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Legs very cut, but he will have to work on them a bit to catch up to his thick upper body. All the best for the show!

brendan

brendan

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
best of luck on the show.

Lionheart

Lionheart

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks better.Nice detail.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Everyone always says he needs to work on his legs, but his vastus medialis is bigger than many IFBB pros.

Only certain parts of his leg need work.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Everyone always says he needs to work on his legs, but his vastus medialis is bigger than many IFBB pros.

Only certain parts of his leg need work.

Clearly they mean in comparison to their huge legs 3 days out from a comp. Because heaps of people on forums have huge wheels and like to compare to elite level pros.

:bitelip:

D

Delusion

Good luck at the show Turk! Do believe all your hard work will be rewarded at the judges table :). Looking forward to see some pics and news on status.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
regards legs
remember that pros will have bigger bones, basically bigger everything, check out the head, so its not enough just to compare pics, go and stand next to one, its complete different

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flawless. Simply, flawless.

I can't say anymore.

L

legionarius

very good job
now play with water and sodium-potassium and carbs and.......win!!!!!!!!!
very compliments!!!
the day of the show is amazing...tan, lights, people... posedown, routine... amazing time man!!!!!!!!!!!!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Clearly they mean in comparison to their huge legs 3 days out from a comp. Because heaps of people on forums have huge wheels and like to compare to elite level pros.

:bitelip:

Come on tim, I'm sure Flex, you and Turk got our point. David looks fucking awesome, it's by far the best natural on this forum and we show LOTS of respect towards him.

We told he looks great, fantastic, his upper body, from the front and from the back is probably the best most of us have ever seen on a natty BUT:

What's wrong in telling him he needs to gain size in his vastus laterallis? I'm sure you guys (Flex and Turk) appreciate both compliments and non-hate comments...

Anyway, looking forward to the show!

X-Man

X-Man

Legs are looking great and very cut:2:.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
legs look great, incredible deatail in them, cut and dry as hell. good luck turk, kick some ass man:)

justrelaxin

justrelaxin

Turk is the most complete young bodybuilder I have ever seen. Simply amazing physique. There is always jealous people but that's something we can't change. Good luck for the show dude