• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Favorite Scorsese Movie?

Favorite Scorsese Movie?

• Total voters
Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
gangs of New York is bloody brilliant!

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stuffed up with my vote. Meant to be Taxi Driver but clicked my 3rd choice Raging Bull.

1st Taxi Driver
2nd Goodfellas
3rd Raging Bull

P

Pioneer

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
For me his best was Goodfella's, although I really like most of this movies and Raging Bull and Taxi Driver were right up there as well.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
His recent work is "meh" though solidly crafted "meh" at least. Taxi Driver is the clear champion out of these options, though I still need to see a lot of his older work. I have a copy of The Last Temptation of Christ on my computer...I've heard good things.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Probably Raging Bull, but how do you know we've all seen Scorsese's films? We could all be making inaccurate assumptions because I know for damn sure Gangs Of New York should not be getting any nods over Raging Bull, Taxi Driver and Goodfellas. :xyxthumbs:

Daniel Andersson

Daniel Andersson

Mecca Mod (not)
VIP
I have only seen "The departed" and "Gangs of new york", and "The departed" was best out of them imo

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
Probably Raging Bull, but how do you know we've all seen Scorsese's films? We could all be making inaccurate assumptions because I know for damn sure Gangs Of New York should not be getting any nods over Raging Bull, Taxi Driver and Goodfellas. :xyxthumbs:
If we limited voting to members that had seen every Scorsese movie we'd have zero votes.

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
If we limited voting to members that had seen every Scorsese movie we'd have zero votes.

True, but if you haven't seen at least 5 of his films listed above, than you really shouldn't be placing a vote at all.

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
True, but if you haven't seen at least 5 of his films listed above, than you really shouldn't be placing a vote at all.
Why? It's a "favorite" list on a bodybuilding forum. Who cares? :gaysign:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Why? It's a "favorite" list on a bodybuilding forum. Who cares? :gaysign:

Ok, you win. Most people won't be able to identify the pros and cons of each movie anyway. :thumbsup2:

P

Pain

VIP

If this thread was about "His best movie" then I would make it clear you can only vote if you have seen all or at least close to all of his movies.

Ok, you win. Most people won't be able to identify the pros and cons of each movie anyway. :thumbsup2:

As opposed to yourself? coughcoughmoviesnobalertcoughcough. :turborun:

Paulie

Paulie

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pain said:
If this thread was about "His best movie" then I would make it clear you can only vote if you have seen all or at least close to all of his movies.

My apologies, didn't know how serious this thread was going to be.

Pain said:
As opposed to yourself? coughcoughmoviesnobalertcoughcough.

:umwtf:

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Out of the movie list, ive only seen 2 of them
Gangs of New York
The Aviator

skindnef

skindnef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Don't even Need to think twice, only choice,
Taxi Driver.
His crown jewel achievement.

Last Temptation of Christ was, ok. a little boring IMO.
Gangs , meh.
Goodfellas, superb.
Mean Streets, superb.
Raging Bull, great.
Kundun, beautiful.
Bringing out the dead, changed him. It's the turning point. Good movie.
Aviator, depatred, Gangs of Newyork ............zzzzzzzzzz

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Go stream Taxi Driver and Goodfella's.

x2

There is no reason not to have seen these movies. Especially if you have watched anything starring Will Ferrel, it's like saying you like eating cardboard when there is steak on offer.