• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ernie Taylor 1999 Mr O.

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
That type of physique wpuld place high nowadays...too bad he competed in a time of even sicker guys...

nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just look trough his ugly tri's and you'll see a pretty nice physique.

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is that synthol in the triceps ?

Besides that, fucking amazing physique.

Bodybuilderdk

Bodybuilderdk

he looks great, triceps i mean what can u do...

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
what a shame ... that synthol..

good BB though.. the shows back in the day had a different aura around them..

Big_Guns_Lance

Big_Guns_Lance

Eat, lift, sleep, repeat.
VIP
He had a great physique. And those triceps, well Dorian said in an interview that he has known ernie for years and early when he started training, he said that his triceps have always been like that. I don't believe it though.

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he more than likely had really good tricep genetics and made them even more pronounced with synthol. He had a great physique for sure, those were the good days of BB so many great athletes in the 90's. Wonder if there will ever be another decade with that much talent on a bodybuilding stage

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
nigster

nigster

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he more than likely had really good tricep genetics and made them even more pronounced with synthol. He had a great physique for sure, those were the good days of BB so many great athletes in the 90's. Wonder if there will ever be another decade with that much talent on a bodybuilding stage
For sure, those were the days. I don't see it coming ever again...

I believe that he had good tricep genetics + I also believe that he did shoot something in those babies.