1)The first step is to stay psyched. If you wake up and your bicepts look girly, you're slacking. You need to wake up with a pump!
First thing in the morning, before you even pee, load up an EZ bar with 10's on each side. For the next 5 minutes, curl this at a rate of
1/second until your bicepts are bulging. The pump with be more intense if you make faces and grunt or scream with every rep. If they get sore, you're a puss,
try harder. When you "feel the burn" slow the rate to 1 per 2 seconds. You are now pumped and ready for hyooge bicepts. This also doubles as cardio, so don't worry about getting on the treadmill. Do this everyday. Never leave the house without hyooge bicepts.
2) Now that your bicepts are pumped, you may go to the gym to start working them. Remember, always pump the bicepts before going so that when people see you walk in the door, they say, "Damn! Them's some hyoooge bicepts."
3) Always wear t-shirts with the sleeves cut off. Not tank tops though cuz they don't emphasize the bicepts. Cut T's also look better in the gym's mirrors when you're admiring your own hyooge bicepts.
4) Don't take crap from anyone at the gym. You're here for hyooge bicepts. Nothing else should get in your way!
Start at the curl rack. If there's someone in the curl rack damaging their knees with weight on their shoulders,
kindly ask them to leave. You're hyooge bicepts should be enough to convince them of your superiority and that curling is the most important thing that can happen in the curl rack.
5) You don't want to damage your hyooge bicepts so you must warm up. Start by curling the bar in the curl rack. 8 sets of 10. This should prepare you for the pump of your life! Add 10's and do 2 more set of 10. Add 2 more 10's and do another set. Feeling the pump yet? Good.
6) You're warmed up and ready to build some hyooge bicepts. Unfortunately your 1RM is 90lbs You know that, but nobody else has to. Load up 35's on the bar for 115. Scream as you lift the Oly bar off the curl rack and yell, "lightweight baby." It works for Ronnie, it will work for you. Bend your knees and lean forward. Throw your shoulders back and yank up the weight. This is what the pro's do. See Arnold's example here. Do 3 sets of 8. If you're up to it, and you better be, swap the 35's for 45's. Sure you can't bench or squat 135 cuz you don't do those exercises, but any girlz in the gym will flock to you when you curl it!!
7) Take a break, you deserve it! Stud.
Cool Now migrate to the dumbbells. Pick up some really heavy DB and do full-body hammer curlz for 3 sets of 10. Feel the burn! Don't worry about your form. At this weight level, it doesn't matter. You're a monster.
9) Now grab some slightly lighter DB's and sit on a bench. Proceed to do concentration curlz but don't forget your use your whole body. You can lift more this way. Throw your shoulders back with every rep. When you finish each set. Flex in the mirror and kiss your bicept peak so it knows you love it.
10) Now for something special. True bodybuilders know that the machines is where it's at! They tell you that freeweights are better so they can have the machines to themselves. (Don't tell anyone, this is a big secret like how David Blaine uses mirrors and smoke to disappear). Go over to the newest curl machine. This should be the core of any bicept program. Do 10 sets to failure each time. DO NOT increase the weight. That would defeat the purpose of the pump.
11) You now have teh hyoooogest bicepts! Perform this workout every 2-3 days to maintain and build bicepts until girlz get moist when you enter the room. At this point, the world is yours!
Nutrition: Nutrition is not important. Cheeseburgers and Pizza will help your bicepts grow. The salt from fast foods will help you retain water for even bigger bicepts. Also, fats are needed to build bicepts so never eat salads.
Supplements: SWOLE, NOXplod and Creatine are your mainstays. Have them with every meal and before and after your bicept workout. For creatine, monohydrate causes water retention leading to hyooger bicepts. Do not use CEE which will not have this benefit.