• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Markus Ruhl 7 weeks out of NY pro training video

El Freako

El Freako

LIFT OR DIE
VIP
Man I wish I had a wife who was at least partly interested in my lifting... :shakefist:

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wish his triceps would look better, damn those biceps look good. peaks almost look as good as mine :spy:

Makaveli1996

Makaveli1996

No dis-respect to the guy but he needs to calm down on the juicing,his physique from that video is not so pleasing to the eye imo.

I am glad i do not have to train next to him as he sounds as if hes about to have a heart attack at any second.:)

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
No dis-respect to the guy but he needs to calm down on the juicing,his physique from that video is not so pleasing to the eye imo.

I am glad i do not have to train next to him as he sounds as if hes about to have a heart attack at any second.:)

What do you sound like when your giving it 100%? Like a sleeping baby? Not saying you gotta be loud but your going to make some noise when your trying, there is no way around it. Also, he knows his physique is a "flowing, streamline" body and he doesn't care. He goes for all out mass which he has done. I love seeing him on stage. I would rather see guys that weigh 280lbs and huge than 220lbs and pleasing to the eye. If I want to see that I would just watch a fitness contest.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is that the same gf he had before??? Can't be

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
yes it is, she also competes, so her body flucatuates in weight and such, i thinkz..

Makaveli1996

Makaveli1996

What do you sound like when your giving it 100%? Like a sleeping baby? Not saying you gotta be loud but your going to make some noise when your trying, there is no way around it. Also, he knows his physique is a "flowing, streamline" body and he doesn't care. He goes for all out mass which he has done. I love seeing him on stage. I would rather see guys that weigh 280lbs and huge than 220lbs and pleasing to the eye. If I want to see that I would just watch a fitness contest.

220lbs on stage a fitness contest? ROFLMAO.

Of course we make some noise but hes noise sounds to me as if hes on the ropes for a heart attack,not the normal noises i hear from gym gooers it has to be said.

And personally i am not a fan of his physique and i do not care what he weighs.

I prefer quality over quantity everyday.

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

agree 100% man.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Each rep he do for biceps make his triceps look worse. Come on, he has the freakiest bi's onstage, why he still trains them so freaking hard while his tris are totally flat?

Really, I love the guy, I want him back, back being huge and nasty, back being Ruhl, but back WITH tris.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
HeavyWeight_86

HeavyWeight_86

He's 7 weeks out from a competition, and that was part of his workout, he was probably tired you know?He's top Pro who works out his ass to death, with intensity, show some respect.
Anyway, what's with his triceps?Did he got injured or what?They werent' so flat years ago.

The big king

The big king

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Cant wait for the new DVD in summer!

mjappe

mjappe

That Biceps is insane, those Biceps are from another freaking planet...Me like;.)

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
oh man!! :drool::drool:

he's wife is so hot now!!!

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is that the same gf he had before??? Can't be

It is the same gf - she just got off all the roids - and it's probably the best decision she have made; she almost look normal now a days.

P

power

X2::thumbsup2:

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is the same gf - she just got off all the roids - and it's probably the best decision she have made; she almost look normal now a days.

Maybe they want some babies?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They were trying to sexnews, afew years ago