• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Thank YOU FLEX (Joey)

Turkish1530

Turkish1530

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I wanted to create a seperate thread and tell everyone that Flex has really done an AMAZING and IMMENSE amount of work behind the scenes.....

yes i'm the one who dieted and did cardio and trained my butt off, but Flex is the one who made sure my diet was on point and that everything was running smoothly over the entire 17 weeks......

The last week before the SRU bodybuilding show he came down here on Tuesday to be here for my Carb depletion days to help me one on one with my circuit training and besides that to literally tell me every single thing that goes into my body. We obvioulsy crushed both circuit training/carb depletion days (we posted pics of me pumped afterwards) and I could not have asked for more out of someone during those days!

Besides that once again Flex literally told me everything that entered my body, this may not seem like a huge deal but it took literally all of the pressure off of me becuz all i had to do was do exactly waht he said and lay back and relax!

Flex has spent countless hours, spent his own funds, made sacrifices for work and school, etcc etcc etccc...(the list is HUGGGEEE) to assist me and I cannot thank him enough!

I also want to thank James (Ironslave) for all of his advice/assistance/help/encouragement etc!!!, he has really helped both me and Joey get ready for the show to make sure I came in at my best!

alex

alex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its nice to have a good friend next to you when you need him,props to all of you guys but mostly you Turk.You could teach all the haters a lesson about effort and dedication

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Glad to see a humble man give thanks where it is due. You got a good support team behind you Turk and you did some amazing work. Congrats again.

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Flex, You ever think of starting up a training service? Like diets, contest prep, etc?

Edit: the only reason I ask is because if life goes the way I want it to over the next 2-3 years I will start to return to full training and would like to do at least one competition before I start a family.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great post, Turk. Yeah, I got u on "it took literally all of the pressure off of me"... that only happens when u trust 100% the other guy. Great job, great mates.

@ BigPimpin: looking forward to see you onstage ;)

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good post Turk, we have been waiting for your posts.

Good luck for this weekend!

Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Great post, Turk. Yeah, I got u on "it took literally all of the pressure off of me"... that only happens when u trust 100% the other guy. Great job, great mates.

@ BigPimpin: looking forward to see you onstage ;)

It won't be for at least another 2 years. Finally getting to work out legs again 2nd week in a row. (knees)

But I would love to get one of these guys (Joey) that is so enthusiastic about bodybuilding and nutrition to help me out. I would be willing to pay for his time too. If you got some one like Palumbo, he just gives you BS diets and shit because he's so busy. Something to think about :thumbsup2: You more than proved yourself with Turk.

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Stop sucking up Turkita, everybody knows hes your boyfriend.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I did very little, mostly just provide reassurances, though Im glad it may have helped. I'll probably be talking to Joe tonight/tomorrow, keep pushing though buddy, you have a great chance to take this one home too.

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks for the thread Dave. We did it brother!

What do you say we win this Saturday too?

:2:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
ou0i0n-1.gif