• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Question in Regards to Finigenx/Lmg clone vs Superdrol

L

Lookitskeith

Ok i finished my first cycle of a product called Finaflex 550xd

I saw great gains on it and no side effects, except it murdered my sex drive

These are the specs

2a, 17a-Dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one,17B-ol 10mg
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 25mg
3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene 10mg

Milk Thistle (80% Silymarian) 120mg
NAC (N-Acetyl Cysteine) 250mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) 50mg 83%RDA

Now when i take it again, i want to up to dosage of the Superdrol, and there is another version that bumps the2a, 17a-Dimethyl-etiocholan-3-one,17B-ol
up to 25 mg.

But, there is a 3rd version that instead of superdrol, uses a Finigenx/Lmg Clone
FinaFlex Hardcore Blend 550mg
17a methyl-1, 4-androstadiene-3, 17-diol 25mg
Estra-4,9-diene-3,17-dione 25mg
3, 17 ketoetiochol-triene 10mg

Any advice picking between the Superdrol and the Finigenx?

Thanks Guys!
:lurking:

L

Lookitskeith

Also, after explaining the difference between the two

if you feel there is something better i should try feel free to throw it out there :)

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

WAIT WAIT WAIT. let your body recover!! also did you doa PCT???

L

Lookitskeith

Haha sorry, i wasnt clear, i meant the next time i take it, in 90 days

for my post cycle im taking Novadex by Gaspari
also taking about 850mg of Milk Thistle

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

superdrol is a very strong pro-steroid. you will need to check out cemproducts.com and get a better pct. the OTC PCT is in no way strong enough. i have use superdrol and it is very harsh the sides are as bad if not worse than the real thing.

L

Lookitskeith

yeah, i think when i run it again ill use Nolva

and i used the 10mg of superdrol twice a daw as well as 10mg of Tren

buut im trying to figure out if i want to use the dosage of 25mg Superdrol twice a day,
or of the 25mg of Finigenx/LMG clone twice a day

im just trying to figure out the differences between the two

L

Lookitskeith

oh and thanks for the link and the advice as far as the pct goes man!

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
25 mg of superdrol twice a day? Gaspari for PCT. Please say it's a joke?

:ughfingers:

L

Lookitskeith

25 mg of superdrol twice a day? Gaspari for PCT. Please say it's a joke?

:ughfingers:

well i did more research and one its a superdrol clone (the 10 mg twice a day i took) and im currently taking the Gaspari and about 850mg of Milk Thistle

but the one im looking at would be Methyl-1(not superdrol as i previously thought) at 25mg either 2-3 times daily, but if i took that i would get the Nolva Serm to be on the safe side

thoughts?
i know you have alot of knowledge on this so any help would be greatly appreciated man!

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
well i did more research and one its a superdrol clone (the 10 mg twice a day i took) and im currently taking the Gaspari and about 850mg of Milk Thistle

but the one im looking at would be Methyl-1(not superdrol as i previously thought) at 25mg either 2-3 times daily, but if i took that i would get the Nolva Serm to be on the safe side

thoughts?
i know you have alot of knowledge on this so any help would be greatly appreciated man!

Alright I'm going to need a lot of info. here. Age, height, weight, bf%, goals? Also, give me a link to the product you already took and the one you are planning on taking. SERMs are the only way to go (except for maybe H-Drol and BOLD), that and it looks like you will need a lot better support for Prostate, Blood Pressure, etc.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
L

Lookitskeith

Alright I'm going to need a lot of info. here. Age, height, weight, bf%, goals? Also, give me a link to the product you already took and the one you are planning on taking. SERMs are the only way to go (except for maybe H-Drol and BOLD), that and it looks like you will need a lot better support for Prostate, Blood Pressure, etc.

Age 20
Height 6'2
Weight 168
no idea with body fat, and goal is to hit 185ish
last summer i weighed 140 and have been working my ass off for every pound gained

Heres the product i took

http://www.tsnnutrition.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=5091

And heres the product im thinking about taking

http://www.tsnnutrition.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=5078

I was also wondering rather than take that, would it just be better to create a stack thats already tried and tested by others?
Also i realize at 20 my test is suposedly high and shouldnt be thinking about PH's yet, but my body absolutely hates me, eating clean and big and going to the gym wasnt enough for me sadly :/

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Age 20
Height 6'2
Weight 168
no idea with body fat, and goal is to hit 185ish
last summer i weighed 140 and have been working my ass off for every pound gained

Heres the product i took

http://www.tsnnutrition.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=5091

And heres the product im thinking about taking

http://www.tsnnutrition.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=5078

I was also wondering rather than take that, would it just be better to create a stack thats already tried and tested by others?
Also i realize at 20 my test is suposedly high and shouldnt be thinking about PH's yet, but my body absolutely hates me, eating clean and big and going to the gym wasnt enough for me sadly :/

If you're that size I'm sorry but you weren't eating big or clean. You just took on the most powerful oral steroids on the market and you are looking at taking M1,4ADD (pre-cursor to D-Bol) and Tren horribly underdosed. If you are set on steroids, look for something like H-Drol. The gains/sides will be much easier to keep and control. I've got to run to work so it might be a while before I respond, but I'll definitely be checking back. Also, how long has it been since you ran the superdrol/tren stack?

L

Lookitskeith

I really was eating big and clean, average between 4200-4500 calories a day
i also have a diet analysis program that basically tells me where i stand on daily requirements for everything
ive struggled to gain weight my entire life, like my metabolism is ridiculous.

"you are looking at taking M1,4ADD (pre-cursor to D-Bol) and Tren horribly underdosed"

what do you mean by horribly underdosed?

and i got done with the superdrol clone/tren stack about 3 days ago, so im doing the Gaspari for pct (i do realize its not strong enough now)
and then ill probably wait another month or two before starting another one

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

bro i don't think you know what you are putting in your body.................just slow down. best of luck

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
ive seen this stuff, up the dosage changing ingredients etc
i think its a gimmick.

L

Lookitskeith

bro i don't think you know what you are putting in your body.................just slow down. best of luck

yeah i need to do a lot more research, im new to this, but thanks alot man!

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I really was eating big and clean, average between 4200-4500 calories a day
i also have a diet analysis program that basically tells me where i stand on daily requirements for everything
ive struggled to gain weight my entire life, like my metabolism is ridiculous.

"you are looking at taking M1,4ADD (pre-cursor to D-Bol) and Tren horribly underdosed"

what do you mean by horribly underdosed?

and i got done with the superdrol clone/tren stack about 3 days ago, so im doing the Gaspari for pct (i do realize its not strong enough now)
and then ill probably wait another month or two before starting another one

M1,4ADD needs to be run around 120 mg and tren needs to be run around 90 mg per day to get the desired results. Gaspari is not a good choice, it's terrible. I'd take about 6 months off and work on my diet because I don't see how you were eating that much and not gaining.

PM Ironslave or The Creator they can set you up with a kickass diet/training program. You're nowhere near ready to touch steroids. If you are set on steroids though CEL's H-Drol would probably be the best bet for your situation. It's easy on the side effects and the gains are easy to maintain (meaning you can use an OTC PCT).

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

If you're that size I'm sorry but you weren't eating big or clean. You just took on the most powerful oral steroids on the market and you are looking at taking M1,4ADD (pre-cursor to D-Bol) and Tren horribly underdosed. If you are set on steroids, look for something like H-Drol. The gains/sides will be much easier to keep and control. I've got to run to work so it might be a while before I respond, but I'll definitely be checking back. Also, how long has it been since you ran the superdrol/tren stack?

thats news to me????? steroid maybe, most powerful NO!

montanamuscle

montanamuscle

ONE OF maybe.....the most NO!!!! ever heard of Halotestin or Anadrol????