• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

First time, Some pictures.

Alex.C

Alex.C

hey kind of new to this site just thought and see what you guys might have to say. i just have a few pics here will be posting some more up but this is what i go for now. the first pic was in jan before i started to diet, 2nd to the left is after 2 months and 3rd pic takin april 2nd after 3 weeks of being on the palumbo diet! Cheers.

Attachments

• 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 319
German_Joe

German_Joe

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks like your chest is your strongest feauture, id focus more frequency on your shoulders to bring out a wider look. Looking good though you can definatly see the progress in definition and conditioning. :zangief:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His arms are actually his strong point...you just can't tell from these pics :D Get better shots up man some poses would be better to track progress

Alex is my training partner, props on the cut so far man just keep at it. Stay strict, slow and steady you'll get there!

Alex.C

Alex.C

thanks man i will defiantly put some new stuff up! and thanx beau i learnt alot from training with you and will keep things going!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
are those some hair cut evolution pics?

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
welcome to musclemecca Alex,
great start to mecca by including some pictures of yourself with details below
congrats on a steady diet and you can really see the improvements from all those weeks of dieting keep it up buddy :2:

Alex.C

Alex.C

hey thanks DriDDeRz, appreciate the message and comments!

Bulkboy

Bulkboy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
good upper body, solid structure, arms looks good.

got legs and back shot?

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
J

jwm02

hey kind of new to this site just thought and see what you guys might have to say. i just have a few pics here will be posting some more up but this is what i go for now. the first pic was in jan before i started to diet, 2nd to the left is after 2 months and 3rd pic takin april 2nd after 3 weeks of being on the palumbo diet! Cheers.

U can see the results of the diet beginning to make a difference.