• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

RAGE RV5

B

Blake

Just wanted to know if anyone hase heard of this supplement ( RAGE RV5 ) and if you have i would like to know some feedback on it, good or bad. thanks

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just wanted to know if anyone hase heard of this supplement ( RAGE RV5 ) and if you have i would like to know some feedback on it, good or bad. thanks

Age? Height/weight/bf? Experience with steroids?

Rage RV5 is three oral steroids in one.

Help me and I can help you.

B

Blake

25- 6'1"- 180- male. never used them

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hey, I'm going to respond here so others can view this.

At 6'1 180, I think you can add a lot more size without these products. But if you are set on using steroids I would start with H-Drol (it's one of the ingredients in Rage). I don't think you need to go anywhere near Rage, anytime soon. Perfect starter cycle below:thumbsup2:

Supports:

AI Cycle support 1 week preload 1 scoop
2 scoops throughout cycle and first week of PCT

Cycle:

H-Drol

50/50/75/75/75/75

PCT:

Nolva 20/20/10/10
AI PCS 0/0/4/4/4/4

B

Blake

Now i am all new to all of this and dont know how to break all of the compounds down but the ingredients on the bottle are:

4 cchloro 17a methyl androst-1, 4dene 17b-ol 25mg**

2a, 17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol 10mg**

17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol 10mg**

Other ingredients: rice flour, magnesium Stearate

How do you get H-drol

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
4 chloro 17a methyl androst-1, 4dene 17b-ol 25mg**

=

Halodrol = H-drol.

2a, 17a di methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol 10mg**

=

Superdrol.

17a-Methyl-etioallocholan-2-ene-17b-ol 10mg**

=

Phera.

Halodrol, Superdrol, and Phera used by someone of your experience

=
Liverdeathadrol.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PrizeFighter is right that you should start off with something smaller, but the idea that this is gonna kill your liver is a little overblown. We have to understand that the liver heals itself once the product is gone, thats why it takes alcoholics years and years and years to develop liver problems..... not 4-5 weeks.

As far as Rage goes, yeah stay away save it for when you need something that strong. I know a lot of guys who use the real stuff that will use Rage in place of dbol because its that strong.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PrizeFighter is right that you should start off with something smaller, but the idea that this is gonna kill your liver is a little overblown. We have to understand that the liver heals itself once the product is gone, thats why it takes alcoholics years and years and years to develop liver problems..... not 4-5 weeks.

As far as Rage goes, yeah stay away save it for when you need something that strong. I know a lot of guys who use the real stuff that will use Rage in place of dbol because its that strong.

Yeah it's overblown, but these methyls are terrible for your lipid/cholestoral values/Liver/etc. Especially for someone with no experience. I always exaggerate the sides. I know a guy who ran a 12 weeker consisting of BOLD, M1,4ADD, Phera, and Superdrol (spaced at different times). All at high dosages. Pre/During/Post bloodwork and his organ/lipid values/etc stayed in the normal range each time. I've also seen some guys levels get jacked from a cycle of H-Drol.

Better safe than sorry is my motto.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah it's overblown, but these methyls are terrible for your lipid/cholestoral values/Liver/etc. Especially for someone with no experience. I always exaggerate the sides. I know a guy who ran a 12 weeker consisting of BOLD, M1,4ADD, Phera, and Superdrol (spaced at different times). All at high dosages. Pre/During/Post bloodwork and his organ/lipid values/etc stayed in the normal range each time. I've also seen some guys levels get jacked from a cycle of H-Drol.

Better safe than sorry is my motto.

i understand your comments about him being not solid and I completely agree with tim. Alll the guy needs to do is eat and lift and he'd be fine. But I still think your missing the point and have been way too informed by all of these pro-horomone forums out there and The stuff about your liver. Your liver heals on it on, this is my point. So lets say you do take an oral for that amount of time, yes its possible to have messed up blood levels during that time, but by simply dropping the product your liver will heal itself. This is why I referred to Alcoholics using and abusing alcohol constantly for years and years to get actual liver damage. This cant be done with a metyl even if your blood levels are way off, the perm damage has to take a lot of time to set in. Point blank, guys like Arnold in the old days ran dbol for like 12weeks. Am I saying this is smart to do..... absolutely not and its best for your health to avoid messing up your blood levels, but the chances of you causing perm damage to your liver is something that just gets blown around on all those ph forums. Liverdeathatrol??? I think not.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Big04pimpin

Big04pimpin

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Take tyler's liver tabs and it will help you reduce a ton of liver sides. I have taken worse. Now, if you can get your hands on some real gear, that is always a better alternative.

B

Blake

Well what about starting out with something like Spawn?

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
i understand your comments about him being not solid and I completely agree with tim. Alll the guy needs to do is eat and lift and he'd be fine. But I still think your missing the point and have been way too informed by all of these pro-horomone forums out there and The stuff about your liver. Your liver heals on it on, this is my point. So lets say you do take an oral for that amount of time, yes its possible to have messed up blood levels during that time, but by simply dropping the product your liver will heal itself. This is why I referred to Alcoholics using and abusing alcohol constantly for years and years to get actual liver damage. This cant be done with a metyl even if your blood levels are way off, the perm damage has to take a lot of time to set in. Point blank, guys like Arnold in the old days ran dbol for like 12weeks. Am I saying this is smart to do..... absolutely not and its best for your health to avoid messing up your blood levels, but the chances of you causing perm damage to your liver is something that just gets blown around on all those ph forums. Liverdeathatrol??? I think not.

Absolutely agree. However, I have seen kids logs as to where they have stacked two products like this and ran 5+ methyls in one cycle. The liver is a wonderful organ, but abuse it enough and it will take a toll.

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well what about starting out with something like Spawn?

That's epithio and Tren. You do realize with anabolics that you want to start slow and get the best results with the least powerful compounds first and then work your way into heavy compounds and stacks. There's no need for you to run Spawn or Rage or anything heavy really.

I have already laid out a pretty damn good (if not perfect) starter cycle for you.

bambam55

bambam55

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You do realize with anabolics that you want to start slow and get the best results with the least powerful compounds first and then work your way into heavy compounds and stacks. QUOTE]

Thats where I agree :thumbsup2:

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PFIs this the product/brand your talking about? Cause i've found a few with h-drol in the name....

Last edited by a moderator:
PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PF
Is this the product/brand your talking about? Cause i've found a few with h-drol in the name....

Yep, the compound is Halodrol. Closely related to the steroid Oral Turinabol. H-Drol is CEL labs clone. I just write that because it's the cheapest/best clone and the one I would use.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
so you recommend the one I linked then....cheap enough. Guessing you need 2 bottles for your recommended 6 week cycle

B

Blake

What kind of starter cycle have you come up with?

Beau

Beau

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
PF posted it above dude....

Starter cycle:

H-Drol

50/50/75/75/75/75

PCT:

Nolva 20/20/10/10