• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

2009 Boise Fitness Expo Pics

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yesterday was the 2009 Boise Fitness Expo. It was a blast. Met some great pros and had a chance to party with all of them vip after the expo. Here are some pics that we got. Flex Lewis and Gunter are two of the coolest most down to earth pros I have ever met. Got the chance to shoot the shit with all the pros at the after party and they were by far the coolest. Freeman and Henry were a lil cranky and didnt seem to be enjoying themselves too much. Freeman is a monster right now. Trey is in much better shape than I expected but he wouldnt get a pic with me because he had a drink in his hand haha.

dscf0624-1.jpg

dscf0603y-1.jpg

dscf0606-1.jpg

dscf0600d-1.jpg

dscf0599c-1.jpg

dscf0608d-1.jpg

dscf0623u-1.jpg

My lady and I partyin with freeman.
dscf0621-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
very nice pics
looks very fun :)

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice pics.

Holding your own against some big guys there! Gunter looks like he was drinking as much as a couple of your mates there.

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yesterday was the 2009 Boise Fitness Expo. It was a blast. Met some great pros and had a chance to party with all of them vip after the expo. Here are some pics that we got. Flex Lewis and Gunter are two of the coolest most down to earth pros I have ever met. Got the chance to shoot the shit with all the pros at the after party and they were by far the coolest. Freeman and Henry were a lil cranky and didnt seem to be enjoying themselves too much. Freeman is a monster right now. Trey is in much better shape than I expected but he wouldnt get a pic with me because he had a drink in his hand haha.

At least he gave you the biggest smile!!!

88103464-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
pGhi

pGhi

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
your lady?!?! Man u are a lucky guy! :xyxthumbs:

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Nice set of pics man! you have a very beautiful gf man, hold on thight!

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
great set of pics!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah Gunter definitely knows how to have a good time! Haha went out last night for a bb.com b-day party and hung out with Gunter, Kim, and Jerome again and I am pretty sure that Jerome is the most fun to party with haha!

H

hliasmarios

you are very lucky person

l12l21l2012l

l12l21l2012l

lol...you are bigger than most of the pros

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff