• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

haha e-mail to make you lol

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Just got this e-mail from an old friend I ran into downtown the other night. What you guys think?????

Hey mike its **********. I ran in to you last weekend man. You look good. Just wanted to wager you a bet $1000 cold hard cash. Me, you and a panel of judges to see who is the most symmetrical "Ha I know this sounds crazy but you seem to be the big man around here,. I won the Oregon Ironman bodybuilding championships in the junior light heavy class in 2005 and 2006 as well as the Vancouver natural classic in 2006 and 2007. I took 6th and 7th place in the emerald cup in the junior class in 05 and 06 (it was out of 30 guys both times, very stiff competition, o yea not to mention I was one of the few that had never even to this day taken any kind of growth hormon or steriod.) I won the Eastern washington bodybuilding championships in the junior class and the 184 class in 05 and 06. I also competed in several national shows in California I'm pretty much writing you this because I tried to say hi to you on friday at the bodybulding.com show at the knitting factory, yet you ignored me. Hey if you think your hot shit, get $1000 and give me 3 weeks notice and well have a pose down. Take care

Kanav

Kanav

I say go make an easy grand

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wtf guess he is a little jealous...

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
someone had a meltdown moment...

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It just made me laugh really hard. I havent seen him since I was 150 lbs and I used to make fun of him for being a meat head. I will tell him to join me Aug. 29th for the Idaho State!

Beat Mr.Symmetry himself? I wouldnt let that happen...

BOOOOM!

Hypocrisy86

Hypocrisy86

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Kick his ass, i mean cash.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
its a tarp bro
lulz

take his $1,000 :2:

Zigurd

Zigurd

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A wise man would look for pictures of his rival before committing to wasting 1000 bucks. I can really see how you would smoke his ass, but some caution is advised.

Check the pics from the shows he says he did, to see how he looks like.

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
he probably just wants to buttfuck you.

I know I do.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Hes hitting on you and wanna see you in your red speedos.

MrChewiebitums

MrChewiebitums

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
wtf is this?
we are soon gonna have to full cast of the fresh prince.
rep to whoever puts the Ashley in bikini one

i agree with zigurd, the obvious thing to do is check him out b4, and make sure the judges arent "tainted"