• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What should I use with P- Plex

rexurizen

rexurizen

Hi guys, I just buy P- Plex and I want to know what supplements should I use with this PH. I`m 5-10, 170lbs, 30 years old male, no experience with this kind of supplements before. I was thinking to buy AI cycle support, but I have some doubts about what PCT I should use, hope you can guide me, thanks for your time.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Make sure you have fully researched about PPLEX and understand more about it
you will need to pre load your support supplements 1 - 2 weeks before you start your cycle.
and continue taking your AI Supper cycle supplement throughout your cycle and during your PCT
Take your support supplement atleast 4 hours apart from your Pplex dosages

You want to use a good PCT for safety reasons
Nolvadex
40/40/20/20
or
20/20/10/10

PrizeFighter will be here soon and he will be able to give you a better detailed answer for you, :2:

rexurizen

rexurizen

thanks man, do you know if I can stack this with H- Drol?

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thanks man, do you know if I can stack this with H- Drol?

Dridz is on point. Can you stack this with H-Drol? Why bother? How about you just buy the H-Drol and run it solo as your first steroid? It's gains are much easier to maintain and it will give you much less adverse side effects.
Ziploc the P-Plex and stick it in the freezer for a later run when you are a little more experienced with these compounds.

Personally, if I could go back in time and re-run my first cycle this is exactly what I'd do:

Preload:

Anabolic Innovations Cycle support preloaded 1 week 1 scoop per day.

Cycle:

H-Drol run 50/50/75/75/75/75
AI CS 2 scoops/day all 6 weeks.

PCT:

Nolvadex (not the Gaspari product) 20/20/10/10
Anabolic Innovations PCT Support 0/0/4/4/4/4

Questions welcome:borat:

rexurizen

rexurizen

Thanks Prize, I will freeze the P- Plex and I will buy this week the H- Drol, so can you tell me how to take this supplements, like what time of the day(morning, mid afternoon, evening, etc..)how much time between the h- drol and the AI CS, stuff like that, I will appreciate your response, thanks a lot.

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thanks Prize, I will freeze the P- Plex and I will buy this week the H- Drol, so can you tell me how to take this supplements, like what time of the day(morning, mid afternoon, evening, etc..)how much time between the h- drol and the AI CS, stuff like that, I will appreciate your response, thanks a lot.

depends how many capsules you take,
dose each capsule atleast 5 hours apart from each other throughout the day
and take your AI CS before bed
thats just my opinion

PrizeFighteR

PrizeFighteR

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP

Wise choice. H-Drol is a recomp compound (but so are all of these compounds if you think about it). With proper diet/training/rest you can expect to gain 8-10 lbs and get leaner. You'll have to buy 2 bottles of H-Drol to run a good cycle but it will be worth it, especially because you have never touched this stuff!

I'd go 50/50/75/75/75/75

Take the CS as recommended (1 scoop in AM, 1 scoop in PM). I'd take the H-Drol once open waking and once before workout. When you bump up to 3 pills (third week) take it the same, just add another pill after workout (but not after 5 PM). It will take about 2-3 weeks for you to feel the effects, but like I said it should be a great cycle and starting compound.

Nolvadex for PCT dosed 20/20/10/10 + a natty test booster starting week 3 of PCT.

Avoid stimulants/creatine on cycle and save them for PCT.

Workingatit46

Workingatit46

P-Plex alone is potent no need to stack with H-drol. If your looking for mass go with the p-plex if more for recomp go with h-drol. Cycle Support 10-14 days before and during the cycle and Nolva 40/30/20/10 and a natty test booster should work fine for a p-pex cycle. For h-drol I would only run Nolva 20/20/10/10.

CYCLE SUPPORT