• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Natural Ohio Junior Mens Comparisons

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These were just posted up recently on MD from the prejudging, you can see the difference in Dave's color in a matter of 30 minutes. Looks like the back room was so hot that Dave's color fell off for the LightHeavy comparisons.

If his color hadn't fallen off, I think he would of won the entire show. Fuckin Jan tana :angrydude:.

miamiracing

miamiracing

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looool

img1465fxscnuhnou-2.jpg

Samoan-Z

Samoan-Z

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The guy in the yellow trunks is huge but his tan and conditioning and laughable.
Turk's triceps dominates and only got beat in quad mass but some of those guys are questionable on being natural.

Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those were prejudging? You also mentioned that he was initially darker than that at the start of the night show, yes?

Flex

Flex

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Those were prejudging? You also mentioned that he was initially darker than that at the start of the night show, yes?
Yes, this is prejudging. This is 15-30 minutes before the other pictures you've seen. He told me a hundred times how badly he was sweating in the back, obviously that caused his paint to run off. I know that because all he did in between that time is sit in a chair.

Btw, yes. He was much darker for the night show.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, this prejudging. This is 15-30 minutes before the other pictures you've seen. He told me a hundred times how badly he was sweating in the back, obviously that caused his paint to run off. I know that because all he did in between that time is sit in a chair.

Btw, yes. He was much darker for the night show.

damn shame... seems like none of the cards fell in his favor, and he still got shafted by the one judge.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
His conditioning is fantastic.

But it really does look like the colour let him down. Just like the pale guy in the yellow trunks. It is clear that in some of those shots he just wouldn't have looked as big or ripped despite being easily the best conditioned out there.

This does of course mean that next year with another year of training and another good diet that judges will already have Dave pencilled in for a good placing and will be wanting to place him higher.

Z

Zoknat

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
looks great ,best MM at this show.

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Lights out most muscular! Phenomenal!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Some of the guys look so funny when they hit poses. :rofl3:

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
someone should have warned the guy in yellow that a tan is needed.

wtf!

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It's a shame you can loose some points sweeting... fucking tan!

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The guy in the yellow trunks is huge but his tan and conditioning and laughable.Turk's triceps dominates and only got beat in quad mass but some of those guys are questionable on being natural.

Just imagine if he had Flex in his corner.