• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Chris sofotasios fitness competitor

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A skinny guy who forgot to train his legs.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
needs to eat more..

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
he sure lacks in size compared with those who compete in the bbing division but his quads are great

His quads are not great at all.

Essensen

Essensen

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
He looks kinda wierd - almost like he's too conditioned without the mass for it.

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Pretty decent.

I hate to say it but, he is in too good a condition. It actually makes his arms look out of proportion. His low back is too big for his glutes and upper back.

mexiFRO

mexiFRO

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I didn't know there was men's fitness. Dry as hell indeed, though.

jsfitnessking

jsfitnessking

damn he's lean, but he looks kinda sick though

Cookie monster

Cookie monster

the guy is extremely conditioned and obviously focused on bringing the dryest, most-detailed physique he could...but I'll have to say that he has to go through a very good off-season so he can balance out his physique a bit more...nonetheless, a very knowledgeable guy when it comes to getting ripped haha

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

MRPc

Banned
His quads are not great at all.

have u ever competed?? u try get that condition and then we see how much mass will be on ur legs... i did compete and u really loose all that fullness and a bit of mass to bit that sick defined. so please respect the dude for his very hard work and dedication, sacrifices and etc. The guy rocks!

The Creator

The Creator

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
have u ever competed?? u try get that condition and then we see how much mass will be on ur legs... i did compete and u really loose all that fullness and a bit of mass to bit that sick defined. so please respect the dude for his very hard work and dedication, sacrifices and etc. The guy rocks!

Bravo competes with this guys same conditioning but his legs are twice as big..... Wrong guy to call out haha.

His conditioning is insane! I think it is pretty good that he was able to hold on to any size at all when coming in that ripped. Sure he could be bigger from a bodybuilding aspect but he obviously got the job done for his division.

F

fitmod066

odd ugly physique. even though he has great conditiong. Just put togther unattractively. He has no flowing lines. If I wanted to be a fitness model or compete in male fitness shows I'd much rather want to look like stan mcquay

F

fitmod066

and also most male fitness shows i know don't want u to be that dry and ripped. For instance fame world events male fitness show criteria states that they don't want overly dry physiques

M

MRPc

Banned
Bravo competes with this guys same conditioning but his legs are twice as big..... Wrong guy to call out haha.

His conditioning is insane! I think it is pretty good that he was able to hold on to any size at all when coming in that ripped. Sure he could be bigger from a bodybuilding aspect but he obviously got the job done for his division.

same condition?? oh really? post some pics then from that avatar photo doesnt look like that same paper thin sick condition.Keep in mind mr u know it all that he is a world champ.u are a local champ or what? lookin forward to the pics since we are all blaming the guy for his "no legs" and we forget that he dieted and did not drink water like hell. u just look at it and say " he has no legs" BUMP.

Johnny Bravo

Johnny Bravo

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
same condition?? oh really? post some pics then from that avatar photo doesnt look like that same paper thin sick condition.Keep in mind mr u know it all that he is a world champ.u are a local champ or what? lookin forward to the pics since we are all blaming the guy for his "no legs" and we forget that he dieted and did not drink water like hell. u just look at it and say " he has no legs" BUMP.

Calm down, numbnuts. I haven't been as shredded as this guy but that doesn't change the fact that he does not have "great legs". The only area where I'm impressed with his conditioning is his arms but that's about it. I've seen more conditioned guys with far more mass than your hero in the video and some of them have been clean as well.
And btw my avatar pic was taken several weeks before my first contest a couple of years ago :borat:

i did compete and u really loose all that fullness and a bit of mass to bit that sick defined. so please respect the dude for his very hard work and dedication, sacrifices and etc.

Lulz.

M

MRPc

Banned
Calm down, numbnuts. I haven't been as shredded as this guy but that doesn't change the fact that he does not have "great legs". The only area where I'm impressed with his conditioning is his arms but that's about it. I've seen more conditioned guys with far more mass than your hero in the video and some of them have been clean as well.
And btw my avatar pic was taken several weeks before my first contest a couple of years ago :borat:

Lulz.

yea well all u can do is laugh at always. well go on and do it, but when u reach his performances then u should be talking. and u say there are no sacrifices and etc? its not that hard to be separated but to but striated and grainy veins is fuckin hard. but ur comment is so inteligent " no legs". keep up with ur skillful comments.