• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Mr Olympia

P

power

Thinking about going to the Mr. Olympia, but my main concern is the seating in the arena, are the $150 and 200 tickets worth the price? In other words, will I get a good view from that seating?

Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I paid 50 and those where good :)

dilatedmuscle

dilatedmuscle

Mecca Super-*****
VIP
last time i paid 50 in '06 and i saw pretty far back LOL... nowadays i just pay the cheapest and then once the show starts, go to the restroom and when i return i see which seats are empty and YOINK! lol but u cant do it too soon or ull steal someones seat and have an awkward situation. best to wait after a few routines to make sure those seats are not gonna be filled

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well the view would be better than the dodgy internet coverage of the last couple of years.

Plus it would be an experiance to have. If you are a fan of BBing then you should be able to justify the cost. Just like a U2 fan will justify selling their souls to the devil to see them live, or how some people are travelling all the way across the world to see Faith No More reunite.

M

mvsf1

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^^ Or a Chuck Norris striptease... :D