• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Weider Supplements Entering India

sexnews

sexnews

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The market for supplements in India is growing at about 15 per cent and the majority of the this growth is coming from youth who are conscious of wellness, fitness and nutrition. So the “master blaster” Joe Weider is coming to the rescue! Well not exactly but Weider Nutrition (YES they’re still in the supplement business) plans to foray into India this year with muscle and bodybuilding supplements and is scouting for distributors. The Hamburg-based food supplement maker is eyeing a sales potential of approximately 2 million dollars in the first year of operation.

“Our current business model for the Indian market is based on creating a good distribution channel network. We are targeting all major cities across regions. The projected market size of the food supplements in India … We intend to introduce muscle building and bodybuilding supplements and also introduce a range of slimming products apart from protein and calcium based products for the old age people,” Weider Germany Managing Director Sven Schade told reporters

Last edited by a moderator:
Big VIC

Big VIC

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There whey taste really good acctullay I always make an effort to stop by there stand at the Mr.O because thats the only place I have ever found it...

PrinceVegeta

PrinceVegeta

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe we will see some bright bodybuilding stars coming from India

tim290280

tim290280

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe the Indian's will teach the Weider people proper grammar to help put together press releases.
“Our current business model for the Indian market is based on creating a good distribution channel network. We are targeting all major cities across regions.

Natzo

Natzo

Elvira turns me on
VIP
once bought a weider whey! that shit wouldn't mix for anything ! so gross!

the first time I threw half tub in the garbage!