• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Power Ranger Actor Sentenced to Death

P

Pain

VIP
headline12052-1.jpg

Skylar Deleon, 29, who appeared in a 1994 "Power Rangers" TV Series and starred in commercials, was sentenced to death after being convicted of murdering an Arizona couple by tying them to an anchor and throwing them overboard from their yacht.

"It is the judgment and order of this court you shall suffer the death penalty as to each count," said Orange County Superior Court Judge Frank F. Fasel, adding that he decided to impose the penalty partly because of the horrific nature of the murders.

Prosecutors said that Deleon pretended to be interested in buying the couple's nearly half-million-dollar yacht and threw them overboard during a test cruise in 2004. They said Deleon and his then-wife, Jennifer Henderson, crafted the plan to kill the Hawkses to steal their boat and savings. After the yacht killings, he and Henderson scrubbed the boat clean with bleach wipes. Deleon used his young daughter to win the trust of the Hawkses, whose bodies were never found.

"It is difficult to imagine a case where it's more cold-blooded and calculated than this series of murders," prosecutor Matt Murphy said after the sentencing. "I can't imagine a situation that is more deserving of the ultimate punishment."

My childhood memories are crushed. :tear:

Tech

Tech

Ron Paul FTW
VIP
He wasn't a Power Ranger. He just had some small part in the show....which hardly seems worth talking about in regards to his life.

551jy8-1.jpg

P

Pain

VIP
The news title is rather misleading isn't it.

patdiddy

patdiddy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is this world comming to......?:chesty:

Line

Line

Chaos reigns.
VIP
"It is difficult to imagine a case where it's more cold-blooded and calculated than this series of murders," prosecutor Matt Murphy said after the sentencing. "I can't imagine a situation that is more deserving of the ultimate punishment."

D

DriDDeRz

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and i was about to ask what colour power ranger he was,
Until i read Techs post

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
and i was about to ask what colour power ranger he was,
Until i read Techs post

the only thing i know is the red one must sucking cock on camara right now. :rofl3:

Kanav

Kanav

^ nah thats just BS

He became a paramedic after the show and shows up to the conventions from time to time and looks like this :

AustinStJohn0000025-1.jpg

Robcardu

Robcardu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
now my dreams are crushed :tear:

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Ironslave

Ironslave

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't think they're the same Tech...

austinbrock2fc7-1.jpg

R

Rageking

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
^quite you, don't disagree with Tech :shakefist:

FuManChu

FuManChu

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As long as its not the Blue ranger or the pink Ranger, im good...
I was expecting to see Lord Zed being dragged outta the coutroom :iorofl: